KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Seedling Update: 15 days since they popped their head out

These girls are loving life in their new 4" pots under the T5HO. Left to right: LA Woman, AK, Medi Bomb1.

seedlings_LAW_AK_MB.jpg

Looking good kushy, healthy. Are those yur veggies sproutin next to the dagga?

Looking good kushy, healthy. Are those yur veggies sproutin next to the dagga?

Sorry I didn't get a picture from the side, but they're all working on their forth or fifth set of leaves and they're only a little over 1 inch tall. Super tight inter-nodal spacing and two sets of lower branches starting to pop out as well. Just after the picture was taken, I FIMed all three. The first of many.

Yes, my wife's peppers and tomatoes.

:reading420magazine: subbed in, Things are lookin' good over here Kush. Took abit of reading to get caught up lol.:welldone::rollit:

:welcome: Popham'. Good to see new faces around here. Not that there's anything wrong with the old ones. :laugh:

Update: Day 59 Flower

This AM I saw a picture here on 420mag in one of my subscribed journals of a mature harvested bud with little male "nanners" in the bud. I said, self that looks familiar. So I went and checked my plant and sure enough male flowers, just a few, but definitely there. I picked a couple off with a pair of tweezers and, yup, pollen.

Anyway, I've been tossing around the idea of turning off the lights this weekend and this made my mind up. I pulled the plug a few minutes ago and she's going to sit in the dark until Sunday evening and then we'll have a harvest party.

Here's some pictures. In the first one you can see one of the nanners. The rest are with the light off and just the camera flash. So, who ever it was that wanted natural light shots, here you go. The next ones you see she will be in a bowl being weighed.

ss_herm.jpg

In these next two shots you can see the nanners on one of the buds on the right.

ss_finished3.jpg

ss_finished2.jpg

ss_finished.jpg

crap last year it was spider mites and now it seems to be attack of the hermies. what the hell is going on here. yall got all panicky now:)
so sorry kushie but great looking finish. should put a smile on your face:)

crap last year it was spider mites and now it seems to be attack of the hermies. what the hell is going on here. yall got all panicky now:)
so sorry kushie but great looking finish. should put a smile on your face:)

Nothing to be sorry about Fishy! A couple of days either way, doesn't matter to me. I just figure, if she's trying that desperately to get knocked up she must be ready.

Think she'll be OK in the dark for a couple of days anyway?

I recommend the dark time Kush. it will be a plus for the resin. you will see:)

should I bring clippers or fish cakes:)

should I bring clippers or fish cakes:)

Kush, sorry about the nanners! I took down the hydro part of the grow in my tent.. That skinny little plant was taking up too much space...73 days...roots were pathetic. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hoz! She was close anyway, so no big deal. Should be some fine herb! I'll quick dry some and it should go just fine with the FISH CAKES!

Sorry bout the nanners, But it should be good smoke.

The things you all were callin nanners don't look like these...THESE ARE MALE POLLEN SACS! Just in a singular form....I"ve had both kinds! The ones they're talkin about don't even look like nanners, as I've been shown, or do they express themselves differently on different strains?

Did these look like a little dark green sack hanging from a pistol? if so I think I got em too...

Hey Scooter, no these were more like little pale leaves buried in the bud.

Edit: The first pic in the proceeding post has a nanner right in the middle of the bud. It's a pale yellow tan color.

Back
Top Bottom