RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

12 days since the flowers first showed. Things are moving along. I've lowered the Ph to the high fives. Ph is surprisingly stable.

One of the buds got bleached pretty good. I guess you can grow white buds if you just leave the light there... I'll try that next time.

23ish days since the flip. They seem to know what there doing. I gave them another 25tsp of Koolbloom liquid tonight.
c3ec079b7a5515442acfcb9e1f806123.jpg
c7a1aa6f30c2f926a3b792f4608bb7df.jpg
cb419ac9bf8234efcaac5dc7e26cf300.jpg
f1c9bb0cc4bff4872444c1be724e303f.jpg
0a95d7e3d35178be7889383518217c89.jpg
The temps my dads favorite numbers, but he passed and everytime i see it i say "hi dad". Bad numbers to have such fond memories of. But its borderline perfect root zone temp.

The temps my dads favorite numbers, but he passed and everytime i see it i say "hi dad". Bad numbers to have such fond memories of. But its borderline perfect root zone temp.
I didn't see that... sorry to hear about your father, but glad to hear he had such wonderful taste in favorite numbers. That one, minus the decimal point, is a personal favorite of mine too. Maybe it's a good sign!

Those girls are looking great buddy. Its a forest in there!! Time for them to get fat for ya! :) Hope youre well.
Hey dude. I wish I was able to upload pictures... not sure what's wrong. Anyway, i think i have about a month. I'm good, thank you.

Hey dude. I wish I was able to upload pictures... not sure what's wrong. Anyway, i think i have about a month. I'm good, thank you.

Another problem with the site? Ill try in 20 min or so when the lights come on. Its annoying when that happens.

They're playing Heavy Metal on The Movie Channel. I love that movie. I bought a tape of the soundtrack for $21 at Music Market in Costa Mesa back in the day. A personal record for a tape. I couldn't believe they had it, but apparently they knew what they had. If you haven't seen this movie, bucket list that mofo. Bad ass

Has anyone had issues with Gen Hydro's Calimagic? Earlier my hydro plants had issues with Calcium. I used Calimagic at strengths almost 3 times stronger than recommended, now I have a Lemon Skunk clone, and 2 Alcopulco Gold in soil and the two AG plants cant kick a calcium issue. I have some Botanicare and Remo calmg, so i foliar sprayed with BC and gave them some Remo the old fashion way. I have been counting on the Calimagic to sort this shit out, but it's just not working. Anyone else run into this?

I put my phone down and went to use my desktop so I could load some pictures. I honestly cant believe how awkward this forum is to use. Why the fuck does something as innocuous as loading a picture need to be so mother fucking involved!? Why is it that a fucked up place like Roll It Up can master this seemingly easy task and 420 does it like this? totally unbelievable.

Bahahahahahaaa...you'll get your dick slapped for that. But I do agree about the uploading.
Yeah, I'll bet. And I suppose I deserve it, but why make it hard. If the people here weren't so cool this would be a deal breaker for me. I come here to chill, not to try to figure out a God Damn website. Ugh.

Lol everyone has a right to a bitch day once in a while. I reserve mine for when I grocery shop and have to deal with the lemmings out for a Sunday walk at 3 in the afternoon on a Wednesday,
You're doing the Lord's work my friend. Keep those fuckers inline

Back
Top Bottom