RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

My 3 plants in the tent needed an adjustment. They are in 7 gallon smart pots with a riser to keep them out of the runoff in the tray. Well the tray in the back became a real issue because I couldn't drain it. And it got filtchy. So i pulled off the SCRoG and drained the trays. I took the time to trim off the lower greens. I think I'll just do these three the old fashion way. Maybe some LST and some super cropping. I've never done that before.

The closet Alcopulco Gold plant is filling the SCRoG. I'm hoping this one finds second gear. I think it will ultimately do well. It just needs to sort some personal shit out.

The 2 in hydro are moving along. All the tops that I plan to grow are at the top of the canopy and budding. One plant will have more buds, the other will have larger colas. I'll take both.

Ph is now 5.5. The heavily bloom weighted nutrients are at 980 right now. I have no reason to push it... things are going just fine. Id like to do a nutrient change, but I'm gonna wait a little. The next tank will be stronger. I'll probably add Koolbloom Liquid tomorrow.

There's more bleaching on a few tops. Not a huge problem, but I don't want white buds. The cruddy part is it won't immediately stop if you raise the lights a few inches. But, again. I'm not worried about it. This bleaching is only on the one plant that had all the issues if you remember the beginning of this grow. The other plant doesn't show any bleaching at all. You can really see it in the last picture. The leaves are curling a bit.

12 days since the flowers first showed. Things are moving along. I've lowered the Ph to the high fives. Ph is surprisingly stable.

One of the buds got bleached pretty good. I guess you can grow white buds if you just leave the light there... I'll try that next time.

23ish days since the flip. They seem to know what there doing. I gave them another 25tsp of Koolbloom liquid tonight.

So i came home from work to find my shed flooded. I know i have a problem when the ground around the shed is wet. I always mix anything I put on my res with RO water before it goes in to dilute it. I mixed up some Ph down and walked out last night with the water filling a gallon milk jug. Well 14 hours later it was still running. This all took place on my res. lid, so it filled my res too and basically washed away my nutes. Ppm was 1000 now its 230.

I lowered the res water just a tad and put in some Clearex. This will clean the dry parts of the roots a little. Tonight I will flush with tap water and refill with RO for nutrients. Plants seemed to like the drama (Well i guess i new that from the beginning).

So i came home from work to find my shed flooded. I know i have a problem when the ground around the shed is wet. I always mix anything I put on my res with RO water before it goes in to dilute it. I mixed up some Ph down and walked out last night with the water filling a gallon milk jug. Well 14 hours later it was still running. This all took place on my res. lid, so it filled my res too and basically washed away my nutes. Ppm was 1000 now its 230.

I lowered the res water just a tad and put in some Clearex. This will clean the dry parts of the roots a little. Tonight I will flush with tap water and refill with RO for nutrients. Plants seemed to like the drama (Well i guess i new that from the beginning).
fd840b9f252035bd2e87b803a50c51fc.jpg
db1a480ca6ebb439326eb40393d9465c.jpg
Ahh dude what a bummer, hopefully all will turn out well for ya!
And ya won't be making that same mistake again I bet haha
Best wishes to the girls, they'll be fine, nice little flush for them

12 days since the flowers first showed. Things are moving along. I've lowered the Ph to the high fives. Ph is surprisingly stable.

One of the buds got bleached pretty good. I guess you can grow white buds if you just leave the light there... I'll try that next time.

23ish days since the flip. They seem to know what there doing. I gave them another 25tsp of Koolbloom liquid tonight.
c3ec079b7a5515442acfcb9e1f806123.jpg
c7a1aa6f30c2f926a3b792f4608bb7df.jpg
cb419ac9bf8234efcaac5dc7e26cf300.jpg
f1c9bb0cc4bff4872444c1be724e303f.jpg
0a95d7e3d35178be7889383518217c89.jpg
Dam brotha lookn great and the white tops are great when I've had them a few times I looked threw my loup at them and they r loaded with triches on top triches lol so i thinks it's a good thing but yea the girls are lookn great really good job man looks like ur guna have a nice harvest coming dwn the road soon here brotha namaste

Dam brotha lookn great and the white tops are great when I've had them a few times I looked threw my loup at them and they r loaded with triches on top triches lol so i thinks it's a good thing but yea the girls are lookn great really good job man looks like ur guna have a nice harvest coming dwn the road soon here brotha namaste
Thanks man.

Ahh dude what a bummer, hopefully all will turn out well for ya!
And ya won't be making that same mistake again I bet haha
Best wishes to the girls, they'll be fine, nice little flush for them
Yeah. I'm just calling it a deluxe flush with a floor mopin'. Multitasking

The girls will recover easier than you will.

LOL! Stoner! :tokin:

We've all done something similar I'm sure...well, except for me, I've never made a mistake. :Namaste:
I'm just glad my shed is remote from the house. Super glad the goods aren't in the attic. There aren't trays deep enough...

I just need a floaty for my ashtray.

One of the reasons I also love having my grow separated from my house. At least you still have a sense of humor.

I lied when I said I never made a mistake...I did make one. I call it my ex-wife. :tokin:
My only regret is my floor is OSB, But it's surprisingly durable. I thought initially that it it would start to swell and separate, but no.

Life is just one huge Mulligan

Oh you saw that did you.... I'm not able to upload pictures for some reason, that was a test. I was hoping it would slip by unseen you got it immediately hilarious. Dawg's on the case

Back
Top Bottom