King Tut In RDWC

Thanks Flash

They are doing so good! The smell must be awesome right now! Isn't it?
Pass by my thread if you have time please

They are doing so good! The smell must be awesome right now! Isn't it?
Pass by my thread if you have time please
The skunk smell is pretty strong right now.

Them look so good and gooowwweee. I bet they are dense nugs just looking at them. Don't forget to yell "Timber" as you lay them down.

There are a couple nice kolas in there to be felled. a couple of the plants didnt really get it together like the others. The buds are dense, but not without gaps in the kolas. And the diameter isnt as large as i hoped for. I cant bitch too loud. Thanks

There are a couple nice kolas in there to be felled. a couple of the plants didnt really get it together like the others. The buds are dense, but not without gaps in the kolas. And the diameter isnt as large as i hoped for. I cant bitch too loud. Thanks

That just means you can use the small chainsaw to harvest! :slide:

They are never as large as we would like. I tend to think maybe the pictures of plants with big buds we see may just make them appear bigger than they are in reality. I also think the only way to get short plants with big buds is to select strain known for huge buds like think big or think different from Dutch passion or big bud strain, etc....otherwise the only way may to let the plants grow bigger

They are never as large as we would like. I tend to think maybe the pictures of plants with big buds we see may just make them appear bigger than they are in reality. I also think the only way to get short plants with big buds is to select strain known for huge buds like think big or think different from Dutch passion or big bud strain, etc....otherwise the only way may to let the plants grow bigger

I wanted to do this again

By the way the king tut look to have denser colas even if they are smaller. But I m just telling from the pictures. At the end weight may be the same

Which strain? Vegged how long? Beautiful! How long does your plants need to go? They get bigger the last days

This was my Lemon Skunk grow. 10 seeds made two plants. One smelled and tasted like strawberries and produced 10.8oz ( in the jars at the other end of the table) The other smelled like diesel and did 16.2oz. I honestly dont know what i grew

2 month veg in RDWC

I probably have 10 days to get everything in the main room finishes. The closet may take a little longer

Back
Top Bottom