King Tut In RDWC

I posted some pics with lights off hoping you'll be able to understand more my concern

I posted some pics with lights off hoping you'll be able to understand more my concern
Youre fime bro. The new stuff always looks like that in those pictures

Youre fime bro. The new stuff always looks like that in those pictures

Really? I find @Mr. Magoo plants have a nice darker green. Maybe it s the light. I m saying that because I could compare growth between red and blue light and white for two lights I had and the plants under red and blue looked more..... Red and blue.... Purple.... Like darker than those under the white lights. But then I also could see they were growing better under the white ones. Bigger leaves, bigger stems, faster growth. This for the two models I could test.

Really? I find @Mr. Magoo plants have a nice darker green. Maybe it s the light. I m saying that because I could compare growth between red and blue light and white for two lights I had and the plants under red and blue looked more..... Red and blue.... Purple.... Like darker than those under the white lights. But then I also could see they were growing better under the white ones. Bigger leaves, bigger stems, faster growth. This for the two models I could test.

You can grow with any color lights you like. The bright white flash brings out the lighter color, just like with bud.... thats why i do it. Most plants are lighter in the new growth.

You can grow with any color lights you like. The bright white flash brings out the lighter color, just like with bud.... thats why i do it. Most plants are lighter in the new growth.

I get it in fact. Thanks

I picked Tut auto, Purple auto, anubis auto, blue pyramid auto, & super OG kush auto
Ive never grown autos. Maybe someday. Been looking at three strains. The Shiznit, Red Poison, and Think Big. But there are so many photoperiod plants i want

How muc
I have a few photos set aside I'm dying to do, until I get another tent, running autos at different stages without worring about lights works best for me.
How much do you usually get in weight on a single Auto? What was your best?

To be honest this auto run was the first grow I've done in few years. I yield 4oz from the two. Like every noob I made mistakes and could have had a better end result. My ak47 is on day 42 and once it starts stretching I'll start another auto.

To be honest this auto run was the first grow I've done in few years. I yield 4oz from the two. Like every noob I made mistakes and could have had a better end result. My ak47 is on day 42 and once it starts stretching I'll start another auto.
My electricity is really expensive where im at so my philosophy is if yhe lights are on they need to be going after a big weight. I ran my hydro last season, not sure if you were around yet, i pulled 27oz off of two plants. I have to grow as much as i can while the lights are on to make it worth my while. Ill never recoup my electrical bill for 4 months.

Ive never grown autos. Maybe someday. Been looking at three strains. The Shiznit, Red Poison, and Think Big. But there are so many photoperiod plants i want

I grew autos but now prefer photos cause I can have more control. In fact 2 or the 4 autos I ve been able to grow, started to show pistils way too earlier for my taste! I ve been looking for Think big and think different as well! They are said to produce monster sizes buds! One of the two is photo. The downside is that they need a lot of flowering time. If I had more space I would just let one or two take their time to grow, but with my small space I can't as I need things to happen a bit faster

I grew autos but now prefer photos cause I can have more control. In fact 2 or the 4 autos I ve been able to grow, started to show pistils way too earlier for my taste! I ve been looking for Think big and think different as well! They are said to produce monster sizes buds! One of the two is photo. The downside is that they need a lot of flowering time. If I had more space I would just let one or two take their time to grow, but with my small space I can't as I need things to happen a bit faster
Thats right. Think Big takes as long as photos. Looks like fun, but i just think the payoff is more likely with a photo

Back
Top Bottom