RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

I put my phone down and went to use my desktop so I could load some pictures. I honestly cant believe how awkward this forum is to use. Why the fuck does something as innocuous as loading a picture need to be so mother fucking involved!? Why is it that a fucked up place like Roll It Up can master this seemingly easy task and 420 does it like this? totally unbelievable.

Also, why the @$&* can't we turn on our signatures any more. They used to work and now don't. It would make it SO much easier to get to a specific persons thread.

Ps. Hi Stltoed hahaha. Hope you're well buddy. Keeping it green ;)

Also, why the @$&* can't we turn on our signatures any more. They used to work and now don't. It would make it SO much easier to get to a specific persons thread.

Ps. Hi Stltoed hahaha. Hope you're well buddy. Keeping it green ;)
I don't know. All I need is the pictures. I'm not interested in learning the desktop version. I just use the app. It is what it is.

Hello! Haha.

I don't think you even have any plants growing. Your just bullshittin all of us.
No pics. No plants.

It sucks my plants are going off right now. I wish I could share.

Haha Fuckin Dawg.

Well I use the desktop version but on my phone to upload. It works well. I found that app to be kinda shitty personally and it was a pain in the ass to clear notifications.
Maybe I should try that. I was on my computer at home and found its anything but I intuitive. I don't like the app at all, but it's the easiest way (for me) to do this. Maybe I'll do a little homework and try to figure out how to load a picture when I get home. I was about ready to kick a hole in my screen last time.

Plants are doing well. The buds on one have tops that look like pagodas. They are tight, and plentiful showing great frost. The other is budding in more of a cola style. It also has thinner leaves and a less controlled confirmation. This plant will be fun to watch finish. The colas run deep and I can't wait to see how long/large they will end up . At least 3 weeks left in flower

The stems are very stout. Three nute changes with the Aptus Fasilitor (a silica additive)left some rock hard plants. I was kinda on the fence with this stiff due to price, it's $150 for 250ml. but looking at these plants, I gotta say, the stuff did a great job. I have another bottle for the next round. I guess I'll have a better idea of how well it works then.

One of the plants has a smell similar to box of kids cereal with a hint of pine. They dont smell like lemons or skunk at all yet. Maybe in the cure. I sincerely hope these two traits wake up.

I wish I could show y'all whats going on. Maybe they'll get it going soon.

The Alcopluco Gold in the closet is showing a mess of baby buds. This plant is kind of frail by comparison, Little leaves, skinny small stems. It's doing well though. I think it's going to do well in the end.

One of the AG plants in the tent is short and won't really do much I don't think, but the other two are doing well. They are growing without training primarily because I have been turning the pots.

They were gonna get rid of the app and go to a browser version.. so its like you are using the website on your phone. Like literally they are doing that now... wanted to see how that lemon skunk turned out.. hang in there bud. .
Oh good. Spend my day zooming in and out. Nice. I'm going to spend my last few weeks on RIU. Same name, same thread title.

I will be around, and i will definitely give a closing statement on the two strains. Thank you for you interest

Back
Top Bottom