RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

View media item 1502835

Buds are getting more and more purple. I'm gonna shut down the flush tomorrow. I found the bag I used to segregate the two tubs is blocking the nutrient flow. I thought that might happen, but didn't do anything about it. I was in the shed and found the water pump was sitting in a couple inches of water... the plant looked fine, but it was close to a dry death. So, gonna harvest tomorrow. Another reason is because my little Alcopulco Gold in the closet nerds a better light than the P 4 it'

Thanks man. I really wish I could give you some. The first plant, the one that smelled like strawberries gave 10.7ounces. The strawberry smell is getting stronger as it cures. You can taste it in a joint, but not in a bong or pipe. The bud isnt very strong. I was kind of spoiled by my last crop which was pretty stout... but the strawberry is super smooth.

Lol but yer anyway. Looking tasty as hell. Im running lemon skunk from greenhouse seeds right now. Couple weeks n shell be ready for flip cant wait.
I want to talk Lemon Skunk with you someday soon. The plant in the pic is Lemon Skunk

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thats cool, that one has been done a little while. That was a fun grow. Great yield, but i have no idea what the strains were. They came from Seedsman, but neither were what it was suppose to be. Matter of fact one tasted of srawberries.

So yeah, do with it what you will. Thanks! Have a great day

Im sorry Monkey this thread is dead. Did pretty well. 27oz from two plants. My latest is King Tut in RDWC, but there was a problem early on and had to go to soil. Im sorry, i should shut this one down

Back
Top Bottom