King Tut In RDWC

So the main room is done. The Pink Candy grew well. Not a single branch could support itself without leaning on its neighbor King Tut or yoyo. I rolled a couple last night. The candy was sweet and kept some of its guava smell. It did 5.3 ounces with a lot of popcorn, but the popcorn is very good. The big buds are amazing. Tight, sticky, sweet bud that would be expensive in a dispensary

The King Tut was really pretty disappounting. A fair amount of popcorn, again of good quality, which really doesnt bother me because i roll a lot of joint. The yield was actually kind of weak. 19.4 oz from 4 plants. I expected more, but two plants didnt really put that much wieght out. The smell is tame... just spicey with a skunk smell if you dont stick your nose in it. The power of the smoke is there. I see what they are talking about. The sativa feeling is like nothing else ive had, so im calling this grow overall a success.

Id grow this strain again i think. Maybe a little different like i said earlier.

So the main room is done. The Pink Candy grew well. Not a single branch could support itself without leaning on its neighbor King Tut or yoyo. I rolled a couple last night. The candy was sweet and kept some of its guava smell. It did 5.3 ounces with a lot of popcorn, but the popcorn is very good. The big buds are amazing. Tight, sticky, sweet bud that would be expensive in a dispensary

The King Tut was really pretty disappounting. A fair amount of popcorn, again of good quality, which really doesnt bother me because i roll a lot of joint. The yield was actually kind of weak. 19.4 oz from 4 plants. I expected more, but two plants didnt really put that much wieght out. The smell is tame... just spicey with a skunk smell if you dont stick your nose in it. The power of the smoke is there. I see what they are talking about. The sativa feeling is like nothing else ive had, so im calling this grow overall a success.

Id grow this strain again i think. Maybe a little different like i said earlier.

What would you do if you were to grow it again?

Don't you just love getting the jars filled. I do. Now the curing, a little sniff every day. Yup thats a nice finish to a great grow.

Yeah when everything is all dry and they start the cure. Thats cool.

Great job, Bro! :welldone: Sorry you didn't get the weight you were hoping for but it was a great grow, especially considering the problems early on in the RDWC.

Thanks man! Thats how it goes. I did ok, its like i got a skateboard instead of a scooter on christmas morning still pretty cool.

There was quite a bit of good bud. Should last a while. Even the popcorn flowering at the bottom of stalk was good bud. Surprisingly firm

My last plant.... Lemon Zkittles. I had some isdues with this plant. Much like the other plants, i thought i would do better on the yield, but it looks like it did better than 3oz so im glad for that.

So thats it from me for a while. Ill be back in the fall....

My last plant.... Lemon Zkittles. I had some isdues with this plant. Much like the other plants, i thought i would do better on the yield, but it looks like it did better than 3oz so im glad for that.

So thats it from me for a while. Ill be back in the fall....

She looks wonderful! The trimming is lit! Thanks for having taking time to do it and share with us!

Nice, that’s suppose to be a pretty awesome strain. I was reading something about it but can’t remember what lol. Maybe it won a bunch of rewards or something. Nevertheless she is a beauty, congrats man on a great grow.✌️

Nice, that’s suppose to be a pretty awesome strain. I was reading something about it but can’t remember what lol. Maybe it won a bunch of rewards or something. Nevertheless she is a beauty, congrats man on a great grow.✌️

It has some good parents. I have 4 more seeds somewhere that i can try later. It just never got very large.

Im not used to soil. When i come back maybe we can try it in hydro. I think the next seeds i want to grow are actually regular and not feminised. A strain called Ed Rosenthal's Super Bud. They are very expensive, we'll have to see.

Ghost, it was so good to hang with you again. I will look for you when i start another journal... cheers

I will be looking forward to your next grow also. I will be starting some Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies after I get these autos harvested. It’s been fun growing these autos for the comparative grow and these things are getting pretty big. Now that I added 320w of QB along side the PS COB I have a lot better node spacing and everything. That puts me pulling 1,000 actual watts with the lights in my 5x5 so I’m looking for bigger buds and better yields with these autos. Make sure to give me a shout once you get your next grow started, take care pal.✌️

Thats some compact looking bud. Real nice.

Its an interesting plant. If it were 4 times larger it would be really something special... there i go again, bitching about this plant. The bud quality is outstanding. The buds have always been tight and chunky, really curious to see what it weighs out to.

Back
Top Bottom