DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Nice harvest Sisco - those are some fine looking buds man! Nice and dense. Love the big dish o' bud. :thumb:

Oh, and right after you remember OMM for Xmas, don't forget me! ;)

Very nice looking buds and that platter of goodness looks amazing. I want one.. Bless

028103.JPG
02795.JPG
012278.JPG
022119.JPG

Sorry Horse :grinjoint:

Taste was not pleasing to the throat, but the smell from the buds is about a 9 when the jar is burped.. but the stone is not couch lock, I like the uppity high, I'm good for a good 2 hours or so..I'll keep you posted on the cured buds when they are around the 3 month period.

Right now I'm smoking on Papaya from my last harvest around 3 or 4 months cured now... I'm too lazy at the moment to look back:reading420magazine:

But the smell from the jar when it's opened... is like a sweet buttery fruit, I need to get me a nice ripe Papaya (fruit) and scope it out :tokin:

I'll give it a 9 for it's fragrance and a 10 for it's lasting love. I can literally smoke 2 bowls of it all day and be good, but I smoke like 4 of them when I can ;)

Nirvana has my buisness

The high I get is up, need to move around and do stuff, I worked on my outdoor gardening for about ----EDIT (OK, forgot to finish this sentence... it's that good.} ----- a few hours.

I just ordered a DNA LEMON SKUNK FEM. seed from a well known internet seed bank. I am patiently waiting for it to get here along with all the Lemon Diesel and the Lemon OG I ordered as well and I am hopeful it germinates and grows up to be a big strong stanky danky plant like what you got. In the meantime I will be sitting back smoking on this Chem Dawg and waiting for my OG and Afghan Kush plants to dry (stinking up the whole house in the process LOL). That Afghan Kush gave me big long thick colas with very few leaves. Like something out of a Cheech n Chong movie. The World Of Seeds Afghan Kush is HIGHLY recommended by me. The Afghan Kush Ryder is no slacker either. Cannot wait to try the Pakistani Landrace they have. Grow a whole field of Pakistani and Afghani Kush. Cops woudn't even notice from the air, The colas would look like giant ears of corn. LOL

I'll give it a 9 for it's fragrance and a 10 for it's lasting love. I can literally smoke 2 bowls of it all day and be good, but I smoke like 4 of them when I can ;)

Haha - love that part of your post! Sounds like me: only takes 2, so I think I'll do 4. :)

Very nice, Sisco! :welldone:
TY MR. Krip :)
I just ordered a DNA LEMON SKUNK FEM. seed from a well known internet seed bank. I am patiently waiting for it to get here along with all the Lemon Diesel and the Lemon OG I ordered as well and I am hopeful it germinates and grows up to be a big strong stanky danky plant like what you got. In the meantime I will be sitting back smoking on this Chem Dawg and waiting for my OG and Afghan Kush plants to dry (stinking up the whole house in the process LOL). That Afghan Kush gave me big long thick colas with very few leaves. Like something out of a Cheech n Chong movie. The World Of Seeds Afghan Kush is HIGHLY recommended by me. The Afghan Kush Ryder is no slacker either. Cannot wait to try the Pakistani Landrace they have. Grow a whole field of Pakistani and Afghani Kush. Cops woudn't even notice from the air, The colas would look like giant ears of corn. LOL
Cool selection you have going G24/7, the LS is a cool smoke...I ate most of it though, my farts in the morning smell real good :trance: Just like a freshly cut bud....my last batch of muffins must have had around 2g of trim each :party:

Chem Dawg...It's on the list, I have a TNT Kush that I'm working on vegging, but will be popping a couple Kandy Kush beans in a couple weeks. Maybe that will be a journal...:reading420magazine:

I'll be checking up on those landrace chumpies, thanks for the World of seeds feedback :Namaste: Take care brother.
Haha - love that part of your post! Sounds like me: only takes 2, so I think I'll do 4. :)

:high-five: brother!

Kandy Kush! :grinjoint:
I'll be first in the door, when you start it! :cheer:
I hope I don't kill the KK girls... I opted to germinate both them cause BD got me questioning the viability and sex of my female beans. Looking for Volcano dents and see none! Hope it works out or else I'll be having a 10 page journal....:wood:
I'll be right behind you OMM!

Sisco this place isn't the same without you showing us the way... somewhere lol!

:peace: my friend

The blind leading the blind :party: lol... I think this week is my last one messing with this one class, so after I'm all done with it.. it's on like Donkey Kong. :popcorn:

Whats up Mr. Siscokid, Love the platter 'o' plenty, those things look fantastic and sound even better. Very nice job as always.

Great journal sisco, as always. I'll be on the lookout for your next. Some very nice strains coming up from the sound of things. Thanks for the entertainment and knowledge gained, not to mention the great pics and tunes.

I'll be dropping a vote in NOTM, good luck.

:thumb::goodjob::peacetwo:

Hey Sisco - nice entry in the NOTM, btw. Love the bud biscuit! It really does look like shredded wheat or something. :)

I thank you Xlr8, you have some great looking buds too my friend :thumb: Wish you luck and may the best sisco win. :tokin: Just fooliin brotha.

Great journal sisco, as always. I'll be on the lookout for your next. Some very nice strains coming up from the sound of things. Thanks for the entertainment and knowledge gained, not to mention the great pics and tunes.

I'll be dropping a vote in NOTM, good luck.

:thumb::goodjob::peacetwo:

Thanks Mmmmick, you must be crazy as I to be sticking around for the last year or two...:cool: Cool having you as always too brother!

Back
Top Bottom