DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Hi Sisco! Nice to hear your voice again. :cheer:

Your ladies are looking good my friend. Just nosy, is that part of the walls that were knocked down a couple years ago? I never will forget that...I know you wont. Mi Amigo we've sure come a long way since then. :high-five:
Thanks Uncle O, they look happy.. :)

No, the walls and roof got repaired a while back.. this is a deck that never got finished :roorrip:

Yeah, I'll never forget that shiat...thanks for the visit :Namaste:

Nice video Sisco Spielbergo! They look like they're liking the outdoors just fine so far. :thumb:
:byebye: X, lol..Spielbergo...yup they like the sun...who'd a thunk it?

Damn, Sisco tv, but without audio, ughh. My audio card must be shot. I haven't been able to get it working for several months now. But I do get to see the video! Good to see you have something going brother. You know it is not the same if you aren't growing as well. Damn good to see some lovely ladies in your garden brother. Keep em green.

Sisco what's up buddy! Glad to see ya back in action and your ladies look great! Nothing like growing plants outdoors and letting mother nature take her course.

:Namaste:

Damn, Sisco tv, but without audio, ughh. My audio card must be shot. I haven't been able to get it working for several months now. But I do get to see the video! Good to see you have something going brother. You know it is not the same if you aren't growing as well. Damn good to see some lovely ladies in your garden brother. Keep em green.

GMT! Good to see you around also bro! I was starting to think you had taken the boat out again with no tools!

Sucks you lost your chance to hear my angelic voice, it's so dang soothing and the chickd luv it...lol

I'll have an update for ya' soon..I've been blessed with a trickle of work. Hope you and the Mrs. are well :circle-of-love:
Sisco what's up buddy! Glad to see ya back in action and your ladies look great! Nothing like growing plants outdoors and letting mother nature take her course.

:Namaste:
Yeah bro! I'm stoked and smoked... Hey you sticking your clones out soon too right... I'll be looking in later L1U :peace:

I got two clones my Vanilla-Berry and one from plant #2 {unnamed at this point} outside growing naturally. I'm trying to get as much herbs as I can this summer. The more I can grow myself the less I have to by off the streets. My smoke is better than their smoke and cheaper as well... Cash flow is real tight and damn near all of it goes on bills which don't leave much for a smoking budget.

My babies outdoors are starting to get some new growth. It took them a while to recoup after they were just riped from the soil of my tote and planted in the ground outside. They have doubled in size though but look no where near as lovely as my indoor girls. Give em a few more weeks and they'll look alot healthier.

I think I'm gonna keep the girls that are in my tote indoors the main reason is b/c that tote is heavy as hell and a pain in the rear to bring up and down the stairs. I'm thinking here with-in the next 10 days flip the switch to 12/12.

I got two clones my Vanilla-Berry and one from plant #2 {unnamed at this point} outside growing naturally. I'm trying to get as much herbs as I can this summer. The more I can grow myself the less I have to by off the streets. My smoke is better than their smoke and cheaper as well... Cash flow is real tight and damn near all of it goes on bills which don't leave much for a smoking budget.

My babies outdoors are starting to get some new growth. It took them a while to recoup after they were just riped from the soil of my tote and planted in the ground outside. They have doubled in size though but look no where near as lovely as my indoor girls. Give em a few more weeks and they'll look alot healthier.

I think I'm gonna keep the girls that are in my tote indoors the main reason is b/c that tote is heavy as hell and a pain in the rear to bring up and down the stairs. I'm thinking here with-in the next 10 days flip the switch to 12/12.

I hear you on saving the cash bro, I wish I could say that I could just go out and purchase herb if I ran out... but I can't even if I had the money.

Good luck with the outdoor girls bro, if they grew and look pale they may need nutes, since the sun is making them grow faster than the lights you had them under they'll need a little more food... I'll be around to peek in on you broda' :high-five:

Here's the new video update..:peace:

I hear you on saving the cash bro, I wish I could say that I could just go out and purchase herb if I ran out... but I can't even if I had the money.

Good luck with the outdoor girls bro, if they grew and look pale they may need nutes, since the sun is making them grow faster than the lights you had them under they'll need a little more food... I'll be around to peek in on you broda' :high-five:

Here's the new video update..:peace:

Good job Sisco can wa:bravo::bravo:
it to see them in september.

Looking good Sisco - Keep on bending 'em! Seems like the bending is really paying off - lots of new nodes. :thumb:

Hope you are having a great weekend Sisco!

Cool you went from 400 watts indoor to 400 trillion trillion watts outdoor good moves.

Yes :) I think I see some growth using the natural light. :yahoo:
7-04-11
013288.JPG

7-23=11
DSCF18421.JPG

:peace:

It's always nice to have you by Uncle O :yahoo:

I went out and got some Bayer product to keep the mites and diseases away from my girls, I thought I saw some powdery mildew start on my pumpkins...

We had a 3rd day of high humidity and temps!

I went out side and opened up a folding chair in my kids sandbox and pretended I was back in Miami...had my sombrero on and a cooler too..I then gave the kids water guns and balloons..my kids have a ball when I'm stoned. :roorrip:

We had a 3rd day of high humidity and temps!

I went out side and opened up a folding chair in my kids sandbox and pretended I was back in Miami...had my sombrero on and a cooler too..I then gave the kids water guns and balloons..my kids have a ball when I'm stoned. :roorrip:

I hear ya on that one my friend I put the slip-N-slide out today for my daughter and her friends. I set it up going down the hill in my backyard and they were flying down that thing fast as hell sliding into the grass. It was funny as hell and brought back a few memories. It has been very hot here as well and when I put the spray nozzle on the hose and had a water fight with like 4 kids. The water felt so good, it's been so hot here I did not want to even go to the lake instead I took my daughter to an indoor water park for the day. Plus I love a good water slide, I'm a big kid I just have responsiblities now....:Namaste:

Your ladies look outstanding Sisco, I can't wait to see them all full of buds!!

Yeehaaaw. Sisco tv, but alas, my sound card took a dump. But the ladies are looking great brother. Sisco's gonna be in da harvest soon enough! You will need hedge trimmers for harvest bro. Haha. Keep up the great work, just amazing what the Sisco/Sunlight combo can do.

Hi guys, I've been busy with work lately and have had very little tiime for the computer when I get home...the job is only half a block away so I get to come home for lunch and to peek in on you.

I'll try to get an update and to reply to you all tonight.. thanks and see you later.

Back
Top Bottom