DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Sisco is grateful to you all for asking, things could be better, but I'm still alive and kicking ass!

I just popped in to see how my fellow humans are doing.. will be checking in on your journals soon. Wish you all the best and thanks again guys, it's much appreciated.

Could be better does not sound promising, I hope all gets better soon for you. Bless....

Hey been awhile Sisco, but glad to see ya got the finished product in your hands. Makes it all worthwhile. Enjoy I always love it when someone gets the harvest in. Love the square look there. Keep em Green

What's up Sisco..

I hope is well in Sisco Land, Stay positive my friend and things will get btter....

:Namaste:

What the hell just awaking up man, nice video

What's up Peace man!

I just put these out a week ago, they were inside for almost 2 months in 18oz cups.

I hope that by putting them outside without getting them acclimated to the sun or weather doesn't hermie them!

Well it's done with now and all I've noticed is vigorous growth. I'll be taking better pictures in the morning.

Say hello to that beautiful wife of yours and your dog too.. lol Tell her I really liked the costumes, great job.:high-five:

IMG_9605.jpg

The shooting was a blast, like all shoot a little bit of problem but over all perfect. It will be on my site at the end of august. It is all about Ganja food.

Sup Xl, I'm excited with my second attempt at the outdoor life :) thanks for dropping by :winkyface:

Saaaaaaaaweet. Love outdoor grows. Can't wait to follow one Sisco-style. :high-five:

Saaaaaaaaweet. Love outdoor grows. Can't wait to follow one Sisco-style. :high-five:

My first outdoor turned out really bad, cross them fingers and eyeballs for me. :Namaste:

Great to see you at it again Sisco! :circle-of-love:

Place is empty without you growing something. As a friend ours sez Keep your bad self down!:cheer:

Yo OMM! I'm keeping it down to the grown..d :)

Hi Sisco! Nice to hear your voice again. :cheer:

Your ladies are looking good my friend. Just nosy, is that part of the walls that were knocked down a couple years ago? I never will forget that...I know you wont. Mi Amigo we've sure come a long way since then. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom