DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Man thanks for cutting down my 420 present lol I just add a big ass cup of hot ganja chocolate and ganja butter on my vegie. Of course some smoke and sisco that plant is the shit man love your green thumb and action. :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::lot-o-toke:
Sure my friend, I'll put it away for you :tokin: thanks for the nice compliments and take care mi amigo.
Happy 420 Day Sisssscoooooo! :thumb:
Thanks OMM :thumb:Hope you are having a nice day today too.
Great article, Peaceman! Encouraging to have further support behind an idea that I've always believed - that this is a HEALING plant.

Sisco - Loved your video ---- 420 on 4/20 at 4:20 ---- sweet!

Yes, Thanks Peace man for the article :goodjob:

YUP, 420ing all over the place! Hope you had a sweet one too.

Here is the WW after the chop, still have a bunch of stuff to trim from the lower part of the plant..
YouTube - 004.AVI

What's up Kid, that 420 vid was classic, wish I could have been there. Very nice job on the plant. Those buds look amazing. Those are going to keep you occupied for some time. Very nice, great job, Happy belated 420, although it's always 420 at the sonzor compound.:peacetwo:

Forgot part one

Cannabis & the lungs

Asthma

Asthma is a breathing disorder caused by inflammation and swelling of the small airways (bronchioles) that afflicts some 10 million Americans, killing more than 4,000 annually. When the bronchioles become inflamed, swollen, and filled with mucus, the airways constrict and patients have difficulty breathing. Asthma attacks are typically treated with "bronchodilators," drugs that relax and open the bronchioles, or anti-inflammatory steroids to reduce swelling.

The Australian National Task Force on Cannabis determined, "Smoked cannabis, and to a lesser extent oral THC, have an acute bronchodilatory effect in both normal persons and persons with asthma".A handful of human studies demonstrate this effect, including one that showed smoking even low THC cannabis produced bronchodilation nearly equivalent to a clinical dose of isoproterenol. The House of Lords 1998 "Ninth Report" on cannabis acknowledged that cannabinoids seemed to work as effectively as conventional asthma drug treatments. Experiments using oral THC produced a smaller bronchodilator effect after a substantial delay, and proved to be a bronchial irritant when administered as an aerosol.

Marijuana for medicinal purposes

Arthritis, Herpes, Cystic Fibrosis & Rheumatism

Cannabis is a topical analgesic. Until 1937, virtually all corn plasters, mustard plasters, muscle ointments, and fibrosis poultices were made from or with cannabis extracts.

Rheumatism was treated throughout South America until the 1960s with hemp leaves and/or flower tops heated in water or alcohol and placed on painful joints. In fact, this form of herbal medicine is still widely used in rural areas of Mexico, Central and South America, and by California Latinos for relief of rheumatism and arthritis pain.

Direct contact with THC killed herpes virus in University of South Florida (Tampa) research studies by Dr. Gerald Lancz 1990, and Dr. Peter Medveczky 2004, who warn that “smoking marijuana will not cure herpes.” However, anecdotal reports indicate a faster drying and healing of the outbreak after topical application of “strong bud,” soaked in rubbing alcohol and crushed into a paste.

Lung Cleaner & Expectorant

Cannabis is the best natural expectorant to clear the human lungs of smog, dust and the phlegm associated with tobacco use.

Marijuana smoke effectively dilates the airways of the lungs, the bronchi, opening them to allow more oxygen into the lungs. It is also the best natural dilator of the tiny airways of the lungs, the bronchial tubes – making cannabis the best overall bronchial dilator for 80% of the population (the remaining 20% sometimes show minor negative reactions).

(See section on asthma – a disease that closes these passages in spasms – UCLA Tashkin studies, 1969-97; U.S. Costa Rican, 1980-82; Jamaican studies 1969-74,76.)

Statistical evidence – showing up consistently as anomalies in matched populations -indicates that people who smoke tobacco cigarettes are usually better off and will live longer if they smoke cannabis moderately, too. (Jamaican, Costa Rican studies.)

Millions of Americans have given up or avoided smoking tobacco products in favor of cannabis, which is not good news to the powerful tobacco lobby. A turn-of-the-century grandfather clause in U.S. tobacco law allows 400 to 6,000 additional chemicals to be added. Additions since then to the average tobacco cigarette are unknown, and the public in the U.S. has no right to know what they are.

Many joggers and marathon runners feel cannabis use cleans their lungs, allowing better endurance.

The evidence indicates that cannabis use will probably increase these outlaw American marijuana-users’ lives by about one to two years – yet they may lose their rights, property, children, state licenses, etc., just for using that safest of substances: cannabis.

That's an awesome harvest bro! :bravo:
Thanks BD, I'm happy...:surf:
What's up Kid, that 420 vid was classic, wish I could have been there. Very nice job on the plant. Those buds look amazing. Those are going to keep you occupied for some time. Very nice, great job, Happy belated 420, although it's always 420 at the sonzor compound.:peacetwo:

Happy 420 24/7 to you too my man! Yup, wish I had someone to share this kind of holiday... :party: if the bastards don't get me before the deal is done, you are all invited over to my place!

Hey Sisc just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy late 420! Loved the video man and congrats on the harvest!

:peace:
Marley15, long time man... I'm glad you liked it bro, happy 4/20 to you too :high-five:

Hey Mr Sisco what's happening? Have you tried the ww yet? That vid was the best!

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
I sat and did the thing, we stared and shared a moment, I stabbed her deep with my Hard steel, ripped her apart and had my way...... Yes, I smoked her just now, and she is goooood :grinjoint:
028103.JPG
02795.JPG
012278.JPG
022119.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/P4240006.JPG

Here some ganja cracker with parmesano cheese. Sisco it is good on late afternoon with a cold beer.
Hee-heeeeee!!! Thanks my friend :Namaste:

Hey Sisco. That looks great! :)

Don't forget your old Uncle at Xmas time! :grinjoint:
Uncle? who? huh? :smokin:

I have a jar of each strain set aside just for U.

hey more muffin with a smoke look great nice bud
I need to get over to you're fine ganja cuisine blog and look around for different recipes, I beleive there is an edibles thread around here too.... I'm getting tired...(did I just say that?) of MUFFINS. :Namaste:
Those nugs look beautiful Sisco!
Thanks BD, I hated to cut up those Colas, but it's going to taste the same :roorrip:

Nice looking buds sisco, congrats on the chop. What was the yield?

:cheer::welldone:
Thanks Mmmmmick! I got 90 grams out of her.... not counting about an oz of trim. ;)

Back
Top Bottom