RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

A couple more...

Tips are burning a bit. I may pull some water out and dilute it a little. Things are going well. Coming down to the wire. Pistils are browning more, but there are plenty that are brand new, and plenty more to come. Kind of hoping the trichomes make a stronger showing.

Such a weird season. Plants started out in trouble. Issues from day one. A sister to these two grew 1 set of true leaves then no longer had a meristem... Gnarled leaves twisted stems, rust, etc. They didn't make it easy. I just wish I knew what they were

Temps are downright chilly at night around here. This makes it a little hard to regulate the ambiant. When i first set up the CMH and Black Dogs together I didn't have anything in the room no water in the system or anything. I turned off the lights when I was done working on them, but they were still on timer. When i came back the timer had turned the lights on and it was over 115 degrees in the room.... I really don't want that again.

My system temp is regulated by a reoccurring timer on a 8 inch exhaust fan that pulls air in from the outside. I do have AC backup, but im still a little gunshy. In Southern California this isn't normally an issue. If I can remember to turn off the exhaust fan at night I'll be just fine... but i smoke pot.

Plants are doing well. It's starting to smell like a candle shop in there. A sickenly sweet smell. It kind of smells like an artitificial berry smell you might find in candy or cereal. It's amazing to me that it's coming from a pot plant. I've never had a plant smell anything like this... smells totally fake.

The smells the plants give off are crazy.. if you ever go fully organic use fish nutes and not mammal derived nutrients. Will increase smells and flavors even more. Havent tried it yet but ive heard a lot of top notch growers say it.

I've heard that too. Super soil sounds Like fun. My heart lies in deep water.

Thank you Stltoed
Seriously, We haven't had any crazy conversations, but when you have something to say I've found its best to listen. Your always positive. We need more like you. I'd do it, but I have what they call, "a big mouth". I'll leave it to you. Congrats again, and thank you!

This is just more of the same stuff...

Ph is 5.70
Water is 68
1180 PPM
I would have them a little higher, but the leaf tips are burning. Not in a Koolbloom way, in a burn way. The leaves ARE starting to turn from the KB. Starting to darken, and die off.
Air is 80
Humidity is 45

My exhaust fan is turning on for 2 minutes every 15. This will keep a little heat in tonight. I just hope it cools enough tomorrow.

Plants are doing well. The readings on my meter were kind of wonky so I cleaned it.... all better, wierd how that works.

The Koolbloom dry is in force. Leaves are turning blue should be fun to watch. The plant to the right has a ways to go still, those buds need to fill out a bit more. They are big and look beefy, but they are basically hollow. It has very few darkened pistils at this point. The plant to the left is in a zone. The flowers are prolific, and dense as fuck. Completely different than the plant to the right.

I'm with Scrogdawg. These plants shall be forever known as Bastard 1 (left) and Bastard 2 (right)

So one of my plants is all but finished. The other has a ways to go. I was thinking... how do I flush one plant in a 2 tub system. I decided to pick up the plant and put it in a large bag so I could flush the plant without disturbing the one that's not done yet. It appears to have worked. Take a look at the pics. I was doing this alone, so the pictures aren't great.

Back
Top Bottom