Harvest_211.jpg

Harvest_20.jpg

Harvest_19.jpg

Harvest_18.jpg

Harvest_17.jpg

Harvest_16.jpg

I didn't weigh the buds wet I am waiting till they are dry to do my weigh

Nice . . . and the pot looks good, too.

All joking aside, great harvest and great job!

wow profit..your impressed right? that looks AWESOME! do they look as good in person? under a microscope? (got one?)

tks..and congrats!! i hope im in the same boat soon!

Alright total dry weight is a 5 1/2 ounces which I must say is more then I thought I was going to get and makes me really happy because I expect the buds to be much much better (tighter and heavier and more potent) my second go at this I hope all of you tune in to my next grow! Thanks again to everyone who has helped out as for my poor clones I did a trim job on them to take the dying parts off so they have less to support while their roots get better. I have had to let three more go though as there was no hope and roots were turning dark brown. If I lose a couple more I might go with the three strong master kush clones I have and do one or two violator kush or g13 seeds in the scrog grow I am about to get going :)

Great showing, Profit, and I look forward to your next grow.

~Hey thanks they are from Master Kush Plants. Okay guys the smoke report: It's really smooth with a fruity flavor and a really even high I kinda wish it was more couch lock but next time I will wait a bit longer and hopefully that's how they turn out! Hope everyone turns out for the next grow (scrog) I really think this one will be much more impressive~

Profit, thank you for allowing us to join you in this adventure in your grow room. We all look forward to your next grow. :goodjob:

I realize you're probably almost done with your second round, but just in case you check back I have a rooting suggestion. Your rockwool looked too wet. I put my clones in wet rockwool just as you did to start, they droop that day and perk up the next. From this point I try to keep the rockwool almost dry. Just moist enough so that they will not droop again. Roots usually poke through the starter cube in about 10-14 days. Hope you see this and it helps.

hi Profit, i just went over this Journal was very interesting as im finking about getting a bloombox royal is that the same pack you got? and would you reccomned it?
plus i was finking about doing some super lemon haze haveing tryed some at the cup 2008, would you reccomed this for the bloombox? thanks.

i am S.N.A.I.L

Back
Top Bottom