Master Kush porch grow

the longer you cure the better the taste

i suggested 1-2 weeks because if i had that much herb just laying there...i couldnt leave it alone till thanksgiving let alone christmas :p

ohh i see. nah i have herb to smoke just wanted maybe to save this one for the next ocassion. we usually have alot of family from all over come and my wifes brothers and cousins and so and so on always hit me up. I always am holdng for the family. This bud is a happy high but knocks you down so would be good for that.

+ rep Bubba for an entertaining grow! :roorrip:

ill photo the beautiful bud tonight shes sparkling and is dry and curing well. tried another toke yesterday afternoon. Wow. Unreal. I actually ended up taking a nap afterwards it really makes me sleepy. Had a weird dream.... Smoke sesh before and after dinner is the plan should have my new vape by then:roorrip:

Dude, let that stuff cure... It only gets better and better.. Anyone who says to wait two weeks has never waited long enough.. I have some MasterKush that has been jarred for months and it is just beautiful..They are still nice and moist... Ok, gotta go smoke one now... :roorrip: You did a great job there Bubba... :clap::peace: My MK ws harvested in April...

pics would be greatly apreciated. hows the club going btw

took it out of the jar for one last photo op. heres the two remaining pieces of her the one leg got sacraficed in the smoke test. I put it away for a while now thanks for following the grow this was really fun

mk72208.JPG

mk722081.JPG

mk722082.JPG

Thanks for sharing the journal with us, it was fun to watch. Tasty looking produce!!

alright tried it again after two weeks cure. smells way better lost the hay smell it actuall smells kushy. Took another rip last night, its the best ive smoked all year. such a sweet taste and such a frigin heavy high. knocks me down.... going to wait another month before i check it again.. Hard to stay away from it. Through the jar i can see sparkles from the crystals its really nice. wish i grew 12 of them

Excellent Bubba! Thanks for the update - I am keen to get my hands on this strain after seeing your plants. :bongrip:

I know what you mean about leaving that stuff in the jar! DIFFICULT! :thedoubletake: I look at mine everyday and open it to get a wiff of my sweet, sweet Mary. It is sooo hard not to just reach into the jar and grab a nice crystal shimmering nug to smoke immediately! Will power and discipline hey bud? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom