Bassman's 6th - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Kush

Re: Bassman's 6th - Blue Planet Nutrients - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Ku

trust me northern, this will be an awesomec system. i'll document everything start to finish. once a have it dialled in, i'll be upgrading to something like a 100pot system in a full industrial set up which i'll also journal....

Re: Bassman's 6th - Blue Planet Nutrients - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Ku

Thanks Danner! You make my day with the support!

Az med, seen em already. ya I woulda plucked a bit more. But no biggie. Also, make sure the fans you're plucking have nodes with leaves already. The newest nodes, w/o leaves, just wait, pluck after it develops in a cpl days.

So are you saying if the fan doesn't have a well developed node than either leave it alone or wait for it to develop? I am assuming the really large fans that are bellow well developed nodes are safe game?
Thanks bass, hope you and your mom are doing as good as possible

centre to centre measurements mate. not sure about res, should i go with larger bucket?

20130313_110030.jpg

So are you saying if the fan doesn't have a well developed node than either leave it alone or wait for it to develop? I am assuming the really large fans that are bellow well developed nodes are safe game?
Thanks bass, hope you and your mom are doing as good as possible

exactly

@Cult, I'll take a look at the numbers in a bit & let ya know.

@Cult, How much space to walls of room? Include ctr to wall of fist bucket, edge of bucket. Actual room measurements would be awesome and what your plant diameter goal is. Give me these and I think we can get dialed in.

-ok mate. sorry to fill ur journal up. i can post all stuff on this in my journal if u like.

No worries at all man. It gives everyone here a chance to see our thinking process in our room/rdwc design. I think it's great to have here.

Update:

Day 55 in Flower

Overdue for an update.

This is a really weird grow. Lets not forget that I had to germ 2 Martian Kush seeds and mix them in with my preferred Master Kush about 2 weeks after the Master Kush. So while the Martian Kush were 2 weeks behind, they stretch like wild ass banshees and again my height/light placement has been fucked with. The only good part was that I defoliated the Martian Kush in stretch period to shut them down from getting taller, but the Master Kush didn't catch up. One actually did but the other didnt and is much much shorter, thus further from the light.

The Martian Kush are not nearly as frosty as the Master Kush imo. The flowers are smaller, skinnier, and foxtailing like a mofo. And the foxtails are skinny/tiny bastards. Having never grown Martian Kush before I have no idea if the strain doesn't like defoliation and if that has played a part.

I took a look with my scope this morning after lights on and the trichs are clear to somewhat cloudy on the Mast Kush. I didn't scope the Martian Kush.

Temps have been 79-84 with lights on.
Water temps are consistent 67f with chiller.
RH has been 49-59%
PPM is being maintained basically in the 960-1030 range, or 1.92-2.06 e.c on .500 meter.
PH is 5.6-6.0 all the time for the most part. Sometimes I have to make a small adjustment but that's the range, check daily.

Here's some pics of the Master Kush today with macro's:
G6-D55F_001.JPG
G6-D55F_002.JPG
G6-D55F_003.JPG
G6-D55F_004.JPG

These photos below are Martian Kush. Notice the red boxes showing the tiny ass foxtails and less frosty overall.

G6-D55F_005.JPG
G6-D55F_006.JPG
G6-D55F_007.JPG

Them martian kush look quite odd. I would deep 6 that strain right away.

In the plans buddy.

Looking good Bassman! Those Master Kush sure are looking yummy lol!!.. Got another question for you; after the defoliation after the stretch, do you keep defoliating all the way up to harvest and if so is it basically just plucking leaves whenever they grow in?
Danner

Looking good Bassman! Those Master Kush sure are looking yummy lol!!.. Got another question for you; after the defoliation after the stretch, do you keep defoliating all the way up to harvest and if so is it basically just plucking leaves whenever they grow in?
Danner

Fan leaves with stems, yes.

Cultivator,

I copied your image and added 4 black lines. Is the distance there ALSO 72cm and continues in that direction through the grow?

Oh, and where would you put the res in that drawing?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom