Master Kush porch grow

Got up this morning and was hitting the bubbler and just looking at this girl she was looking good this morning.... another beautiful day in southerncal

053108mk_002.jpg

053108mk_001.jpg

053108mk_003.jpg

hope you all have a good weekend!! im starting mine off with this nug here. Alaskan Thunder Fuck(atf)

053108mk_004.jpg

they have some new growth. Its time to move them to bigger pots. Clear skys this whole week its been beautiful.

041608_0031.jpg

041608_002.jpg

041608_001.jpg

They've come a long way.:rollit:

lookin nice dood.

well they are looking real good the big girl might be about done, all the pistils turned to redhairs and its juicy and crystally inside that big stalk. The other one is thriving the pistils are all juicy and pink and white.

060308mk_006.jpg

060308mk_003.jpg

060308mk_005.jpg

060308mk_002.jpg

060308mk_007.jpg

you gotta grab a magnifying glass to check out those trichcomes. How man days into flower?

You got some time. Master K has a flowering period of 8 weeks or about 60 days. I always add on another 10 to avoid harvesting unripe buds and to help with the anticipation. You look like you may benefit from the extra 10 days although it's primarily for bagseed where the strain is unknown. Since you know your strain you want to start checking those trichs around 60 days. The clear heads you have now means she is not ready. The trichomes will go from clear to a milky-white/cloudy and then finally a golden amber. Allowing many of the trichomes to turn amber will achieve a fully mature plant with a strong couch-lock high. Harvesting immediately after noticing the first few amber trichomes (i.e. the trichs are mostly cloudy) will attain a soaring head-high. Kinda like the difference between Indica and Sativa strains.

well the bigger one seems to be about done im going to let it go another week mabey 5 days ill just keep checking on it. i tried to get a good pic of the trichomes the first pick is of the bigger one that had the problems. they look like they are starting to turn amber. the second one is the other one that looks like it has fat new pistils every day. still getting thicker too. those trichs look clear still.

060708trichomes7.JPG

060708trichomes6.JPG

a couple amber ones here and there but mostly clear

Excellent photography, and some great cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom