Mmclient's BloomBox Rhino

Is that algae on the kids' medium? If so, have you thought about covering them loosely with a light-blocking material?

Then again, even if it is algae, it doesn't seem to be hurting things any.

Everyone's coming along nicely without much new to report. Mom's looking good and the kids are too. Nutrient change begins wk.3/veg.

Mom, out for some fresh air
IMG_3014.JPG

Kids, they grow up so fast
IMG_30212.JPG

The family back home
IMG_30271.JPG

There should be more activity next weekend.

Hi mmclient, thanks for poppin over to see me...
Very nice bonsai mum...I can only hope mine looks so good in 3 months, I appreciate the request for advice, but really you seem to have it all covered. I be tuned in for this to see how the kids develop, I read the same post for bonsai mums but you seem to clone in a different way... Excellent work so far:thumb: bp

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Ended wk 3/veg selecting the nine best to go into the large side, usually for flowering, however by staying 18/6 here for another week or two seems to allow better development prior to flowering. Also, did some pruning in order to help control height. Began wk 4/veg using the same strength nutrients as last week but in the larger 10 gal. tub.

Mom out for some air
IMG_30592.JPG

The remaing kids in their new room
IMG_30601.JPG

All tucked in
IMG_3066.JPG

Sweet dreams.

To all the people following this grow, yes both of you, there was little to cover from last week. The 'runt' of the litter struggled a bit so if necessary there's one of the abortion victims being kept alive in a Dixie cup ready to step in. Changed the nutes for another week of vegetation.

Mom stretching her, er, limbs
IMG_31072.JPG

The kids
IMG_31102.JPG

All together now
IMG_3116.JPG

Back in a week.

Look'in Good :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mom still looking amazing and the rest of the family is not looking too shabby either, very nice job and looking forward to watching those babies grow into beautiful young women. As for only two people don't worry too much some times it takes a little bit but keep on posting people will come.... "If you grow them people will come" Field of dreams....

Replaced a couple of kids with ones kept alive in Dixie cups which looked better. Looks like one more week until starting flowering. This batch will have spent six full weeks in veg plus another almost two weeks from clones to the veg tub. Once flowering they'll take eight more weeks.

Mom, entering the 'Cousin It' phase
IMG_31581.JPG

New and improved kids
IMG_31591.JPG

All together now
IMG_31651.JPG

Next week, on to maturity.

Still looking very nice, those kids are getting big... Nice and healthy looking. Great job... Still loving that mom.....

This post includes last week's report and pics plus this week's. Started veg/wk 2 well although one of the flowering kids didn't make it. Mom's moving from 'Cousin It' to 'Wild Woman' and there are still roughly four more weeks. After that, a continuous grow should mean shorter intervals.

Last weekend's pics first.
Mom
IMG_31991.JPG

Kids
IMG_32031.JPG

Family
IMG_32122.JPG

This weekend's pics
Mom
IMG_32331.JPG

Kids
IMG_32371.JPG