Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Founder
:cheer:Greetings and Salutations Fellow Journal Followers:cheer:

Master Grower @The Butcher Will Now Take Your Requests

Please vote for the strains you wish to see grown in this journal. Multiple selections are allowed and polling will close in 9 days.

Growmeister Butcher will accept the top 5-6 votes from each of the Indica and Sativa categories and possibly add a single grower's prerogative strain; just to round out the selections ;)

Journal to follow :surf:

All Strains Per 420 Magazine's Sponsor Seedmadness.com

The Butcher is a legal caregiver in the state of California

Indica
Jack Herer - Sensi
Big Bud - Sensi
Hashplant - Sensi
Amethyst Bud - Soma
Lavender - Soma
Matanuska Tundra - Sagarmatha
Ata Tundra - Seedsman
MK Ultra -TH Seeds
Obsession - World of seeds
PurpleWreck - Reserva prevada

Sativa
Ed Rosen. Super Bud - Sensi
Purple Haze - Postronics
Flo - Dutch Passion
Food of the Gods (Fog) - Delta 9
Red Dragon - Barneyfarm
Cheese - GHS
Sour Diesel - Medical
Super Lemon Haze - GHS
JackFlash #5 - Sensi
G12 Skunk - Pukka

sm_banner.gif

I vote for Jack Herer!!!

re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

I second that one. It only fitting that he be there. His energy will indeed be felt throughout this whole grow. I'm going to frame a photo of him for the room. I litterally am having a picture printed out at this moment.

I picked Hash Plant..... I'm sure the Butcher would like some good Hash Bud.. Who wouldn't...lol :thumb:

THANK YOU Seedmadness

Please be sure to check out their great seed catalog and their half price specials. Seedmadness has a thread here on 420.

Half Price Seeds

The best part about them is; with the thread being there and being able to post and get responses directly from them. So be sure to seedmadness for the continued support and great connection with us as a community.

So heres the skinny..:rofl: (I love that oldskool saying)With 6 indicas that are heavy feeding I feel it would be best to run individual rez's for each strain. This will allow a better understanding of the strain along with its characteristics. Especially with the sativas', considering they can be light feeders sometimes. I honestly feel this is where the separate rez's will be most effective. The seedlings will sprout under cfl's, till they are ready to be transplanted into their own buckets. Which shouldn't be long after they pop out of their shell. I figure about a week of hardening, then under the HID's for the remainder of their life. I don't want to give away the set up just yet. As I will be getting new equipment specifically for this grow. Unfortunately those details wont be divulged till all is acquired. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks again for tuning in and I give you my word this will be one hell of a grow show. And will truly showcase the seedmadness seed selection to the fullest of my abilities.:yummy:

looking good butch, I'll vote on some strains, but honestly i don't really care. . . . regardless of strain, I bet you turn them out as best as they can turn out.

here for the ride bro.

I vote jack herer as well, never knew the guy or anything like 420, but always gotta support anyone who puts themselves on the line for an ideal, especially an ideal that at times had very little support. That takes balls, and is the stuff legends are made of.

i voted, and i missed out on a second strain. it would only let me choose one. soniq?

if i had another vote I'd add in big bud. . . would love to see how big she gets compared to your Rainbow.

Had to go with Jack for the Indica, Sour Diesil for the Sativa ! :peace:

Please note - you can vote for as many strains as you want. You aren't limited to a single vote.

It only let me vote once Red dragon, My second Jack Flash for a spin on the master Jack Herer...

Mulitple voting has been fixed!

We're going to need 6 indicas and 6 sativas.

Soniq is on vacation, so if you don't get responses back from him you now know why. It not that he doesn't love us anymore. Enjoy the vaca Soniq, it is well deserved.:grinjoint:

Jack Herer- Sensi,... A must. :thumb:

I love watching Sativa/Indica Combo Grows. And With your Detailed Journaling and Picture taking Skills.
I will Enjoy!
:thanks:

Jack Herer- Sensi,... A must. :thumb:

I love watching Sativa/Indica Combo Grows. And With your Detailed Journaling and Picture taking Skills.
I will Enjoy!
:thank you:

The thing thats going to help out allot with this grow is the fact that each and every strain will have its own nute. And yes I will have to mix up each batch separately. I have purchased 12-3 gallon water bottles. Each bottle will be for each strain. Labeled and sealed till it goes into its designated plant. It may sound like allot of work, but it better to be safe then sorry. My current sog has a 5+ strains in it. And its a miracle that I haven't killed em off yet. The only thing has been yellowing on some leafs along with burnt tip on the light feeding Sativas'. Which is fine, however that will be the last multi-strain run in there a for a while. I will be concentrating on the 12 girls chosen. Give them the best of everything. All the details will be given once all the new equipment is acquired, and the poll results are in.

:nicethread:Butcher I voted for Reserva Privada'a Purple Wreck. I would also have gone with the Sour Diesel for the Sativa. No matter what you grow we are all in for a great ride! I'm strapped in.

I voted for Jack Herer. When I can, I'll vote for Big Bud, Sour D, and Super Lemon Haze.

Back
Top Bottom