Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Love to Vote For... Red Dragon-Barneyfarm too.

Went back and read Strain Info again.
Red Dragon-Barneyfarm sounds Excellent. :yummy:
:smokin:

Love to Vote For... Red Dragon-Barneyfarm too.

Went back and read Strain Info again.
Red Dragon-Barneyfarm sounds Excellent. :yummy:
:smokin:

A bro of mine is growing it right now, it's impressive to say the least and it's in the hands of a newbie... I would like to see a grow master make a go of it :thumb: It is one stinky plant!!! :smokin: And do we love this or what... THC: 23 % CBD: 1.2 %

That Red Dragon strain is bringing allot if interest in this grow. There is a thread that seedmadness has for suggestions on the half price sales. I think that may be a good one to throw into the box.

As for the ERSB I know of 3 phenos and the one I'm hoping for is the indica dom pheno. I here its an early finisher. Well thats compared to the other 2 phenos.

The issues from earlier were fixed. :cheer: Please resubmit your votes. As members your allowed to vote for more then ones strain. Please vote 6 Indicas and 6 Sativas. We appreciate all your votes and promise to make this a great show. :thanks:

:ganjamon:

Wonder how different Big Buddha's Cheese is versus GHS's....I voted for Cheese and Jack Herer...and that Red Dragon (and a couple others)...sounds interesting.

Where was the Pineapple Express? Would of loved to seen it grown by a master...it is a beast.

:peacetwo:

hey butch this is gonna be a great grow my indica picks are Jack Herer, Big Bud Matanuska Tundra, & Purple Wreck; My sativa Pics are that Ed Rosen Super bud, Flo, Cheese, & G12 Skunk :thumb:hard to pick though so many good strains dude I'm excited to see which ones win out:goodjob: & :peacetwo: my brada:grinjoint:

Yes, Thats my second Favorite Sativa Hogdady. :cheer:

After Red Dragon! :yummy:

It's gonna Be Awesome seeing 6 foot Sativas Gettin' tamed by....

The Butcher. :cheer:

Voted Big Bud and Matanuska Tundra (Aleut for thunderf*ck)...

If I wanted a Sativa I'd go with Super Lemon Haze. (I actually did go with SLH on my current grow. Smells absolutely great even early, but I won't be growing sativa indoors again, I don't think...)

The good part about growing Sativas' indoor is the short veg period you get away with. The key to a great Sativa grow is to be able to train the plants. For instance; the Sativas in this grow, since we all know they will end up taller then the Indicas. Will be lst'd, top, prune and train the plants as needed. With the new-set up that I will be using for this grow. The room will allow for the manipulation of the Sativas. Either way thanks for your participation. This is going to be fun run. :yahoo:

If anyone is up for this adventure it is you Butcher.. I have never smoked any of those strains before so I'm just gonna just watch :popcorn::smokin:

:goodluck: bro and Mad props for the undertaking of this soon to be an awesome grow...

Hi Butcher This will be my favorite grow of yours. The peoples choice!
The one that surprises me is Big Bud Lots of people say its not worth the time. Maybe they just haven't grown it properly. Anyway this should be fun for all of us!:cheer:

Big Bud is definitely worth the time and effort. Quality can be an easy 8 on a scale of 1-10. But it all depends on the grower. However, I have seen it produce crap though. The grower just didn't treat her with the respect that she deserved. It a (((HUGE))) producer and can be a great trich encrusted strain. It sounds like everyone is happy with the choices. We tried to provide choices from all ends of the spectrum. That along with a variety of seed banks to choose from as well. Hope everyone is happy with the strain choices.:ganjamon:

What a treat!

Great strains. I too gave a nod to the Hemperor. And I went for the classic G13/Skunk. I just think that's like a great bottle of wine or something. Others may come and go but that's a great one. And I wanna see it get Butcherfied!

:nicethread::popcorn:;)

:thanks: MC. Don't know about master. But, I do definitely appreciate the kind words coming from you. At the risk of sounding corporate; I just want to really showcase our sponsors (Seedmadness.com) seed variety, while giving everyone here a great grow show. Cause, honestly without them this wouldn't be possible. So hopefully it will help generate a Buzz, that way it will help make way for future sponsor grows. So far its been great, Seedmadness has been very courteous and helpful. Plus, now they have a Half off sale. And who doesn't want half off beans. Especially when they are great strains. Thanks for tuning in. I just got some of the equipment for the new room.This grow is definitely going to shadow what I've journaled thus far.

What a treat!

Great strains. I too gave a nod to the Hemperor. And I went for the classic G13/Skunk. I just think that's like a great bottle of wine or something. Others may come and go but that's a great one. And I wanna see it get Butcherfied!

:nicethread::popcorn:;)

:bravo:Butcherfied..I Love it!!:bravo: Theres no way that this grow wouldn't be complete without our Hemperor Jack Herer being present. Between the photos of him being in the room and having not only his strain, but his presents felt. The vibe is definitely going to be great entering that room everyday. Stay tuned..:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom