Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Sure hope that Cheese gets in....Mmmmm, got a hankerin' for some cheese!

:popcorn: excited to see this happen. Seems you are to Butcher.

Yeah I want to see GHS's Cheese...I am really liking how my Big Buddha Cheese looks, but not sure mine is a Sativa...look at mine and you tell me what type of pot you think it is? Sativa or Indica or blend?

:peace:

Can't wait to see this get started! I hope Ed Rosenthal's Super Bud makes it-I was given a clone recently and can't seem to find a decent grow journal on it.

Thats one that I would love to grow out. The one I'm shocked about is the Amethyst bud. That is one sick strain. Anyone who has ever seen or smoked it will know what I'm talkin about. Those are definetly medical grade meds. No matter which ones get picked, I'll be more then happy to grow them all..:ganjamon:

I'd like to see what you can do with a hash plant. :popcorn:

Thats one I cant wait to get my hands on. Its interesting, Hashplant has so many phenos that you never really know (unless you get a clone) whats going to pop out. But if you get the right pheno..WWOOOWWW OH WOW is it on...:yahoo:.. One of the most trich covered plant you will ever see. Its not called Hashplant for nothing. Flip'n amazing with the right pheno. :grinjoint:

OK so the polls closed today. And here are the results:

Indicas

Jack Herer - Sensi
Big Bud - Sensi
Hashplant - Sensi
Lavender - Soma
Matanuska Tundra - Sagarmatha
PurpleWreck - Reserva Prevada

Sativas
Ed Rosen. Super Bud - Sensi
Red Dragon - Barneyfarm
Cheese - GHS
Sour Diesel - Medical
Super Lemon Haze - GHS

There was a 3 way tie between:
Ed Rosen Superbud(will be grown out)
Food of the Gods
Jack Flash #5

So just in case a strain that was selected is out, then we will move on to the next choice.

The grower choice if it is possible and available will be:

Seedmadness.com-Jorges Diamond #1

sm_banner.gif

Thats one I cant wait to get my hands on. Its interesting, Hashplant has so many phenos that you never really know (unless you get a clone) whats going to pop out. But if you get the right pheno..WWOOOWWW OH WOW is it on...:yahoo:.. One of the most trich covered plant you will ever see. Its not called Hashplant for nothing. Flip'n amazing with the right pheno. :grinjoint:

I couldnt agree more! Jorges Diamond was a strain I came very close to buying last time around. I hope you give it a try. Good luck Bro:grinjoint:

JF#5 will be done at some point. Just going to have to get them another time. I was thinking of doing that and the Original Jack Herer side by side. Just to show how the strain has changed. But thats down the road. I'm all about this grow right now. I will be harvesting half of the butchers pride grow tonight. Then in another week, maybe less, the other half will be chopped. New Pict's of the harvested ladies will be up later tonight. Those will be posted in the Butchers Pride thread. Then once all that is harvested. I will do a full blown review of the whole thread. From the first harvest down to its last. I've been working on it for a while. With this harvest, I will have the information necessary to give a full and accurate review of the whole thread. Then she will laid to rest.

....Oh and once the beans come in. I will list the new set up. Then once the seedlings have sprouted and are hardened off. They will go straight into the new room. And thats when the new room as a whole will be reveled. The anticipation is killing me. :bong:

I see all that fantastic bud you have lined up and it makes my teeth itch as I begin to drool! Same reaction I have in anticipation of sex but let's not go there! LOL!

:rofl: Thats Hilarious :rofl:

OK so the polls closed today. And here are the results:

Indicas

Jack Herer - Sensi
Big Bud - Sensi
Hashplant - Sensi
Lavender - Soma
Matanuska Tundra - Sagarmatha
PurpleWreck - Reserva Prevada

Sativas
Ed Rosen. Super Bud - Sensi
Red Dragon - Barneyfarm
Cheese - GHS
Sour Diesel - Medical
Super Lemon Haze - GHS

There was a 3 way tie between:
Ed Rosen Superbud(will be grown out)
Food of the Gods
Jack Flash #5

So just in case a strain that was selected is out, then we will move on to the next choice.

The grower choice if it is possible and available will be:

Seedmadness.com-Jorges Diamond #1

sm_banner.gif

So many journals to come from these choices; you shall be busy my friend. BTW, isn't cheese a particular indica pheno? Green House Seeds shows their cheese as indica.

Cheese is a Hybrid so it can present both indica & sativa dominant strains depending on the dominant phenotype.

Back
Top Bottom