Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

I got to go with the Jack Flash for Sativas and I have to go with the Matanuska Tundra for Indicas which is boasted to be better than Alaskan Thunderfuck.

If anyone is up for this adventure it is you Butcher.. I have never smoked any of those strains before so I'm just gonna just watch :popcorn::smokin:
:goodluck: bro and Mad props for the undertaking of this soon to be an awesome grow...

Thats what this is all about. Showing everyone what these strains can do and where they can easily and SAFELY order these strains from. I'm going to make it a point of showing and talking about what was done to each strain in detail. That way when it comes time to order the strain there will be a reference guide to how it reacts and how to control them. You should keep an eye on the sativas, with you doing a scrog now. You can get an ideal strain that will grows fast and allow you to fill your screen faster. Glad to have you aboard L1.

I got to go with the Jack Flash for Sativas and I have to go with the Matanuska Tundra for Indicas which is boasted to be better than Alaskan Thunderfuck.

If the Mat. Tundra is chosen, I will be making sure that I get Matanuska Valleys' blessing on this grow. I think it only be proper to have him bless this grow as well. And if people don't know about MV. check his gallery out. Hands down some of the best growing and Photographic skills around. It'll be nice if we get both the Jack Flash & Jack Herer. I'd definitely grow them right next to each other. Then we can see a hybrid and the original. that would be sick!!! +rep

^^^^^^tHAT would be sweet for sure. I love MV's pics too. very professional and artistic. ....and the plants. Oh the plants.

^^^^^^that would be sweet for sure. I love MV's pics too. very professional and artistic. ....and the plants. Oh the plants.

Hey Jason I love the edible thread. I know I haven't posted on your thread but trust me I keep watch. Edibles, Edibles, Edibles and more edibles. +rep And I love the name. :cheer:J.Lee is one of my all time favorite skaterboarders of all time. Then to make it in the movie industry, just plain sick!!:bravo:

^^^^^^tHAT would be sweet for sure. I love MV's pics too. very professional and artistic. ....and the plants. Oh the plants.

Just make sure he's got plenty of bubblegum on hand, otherwise there can be troubles ;)

Good to see you to Butcher, been traveling for a few days and it's great to be back online

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one unfold man. I'm interested in seeing that Food of the Gods myself :surf:

I was looking and I noticed this hasn't been rated 5 stars yet! So I posted my vote....need more apparently...:ganjamon:

Am looking forward to this grow from sprouting to end...I love the learn the look of the girls from beginning to end.

:peace: you guys.

From what I've researched on the strain it, if it is chosen it will more then likely be the last one to be harvested on the room. I was talking to Pit about the grow. The best part about this grow is its not for numbers(weight). I got my meds so I don't need to pump these plants full of nutes. This grow is going to be all about being a connoisseur and growing great strains that are going to be encrusted with trich's. This is how I intended on growing them out. I will trim and top as needed. My intentions for the plant are to end up as mini trees. Can you imagine 12 babies all like this:

Mom_4_.JPG

I'm intending on doing what I am calling Jacks' Corner as well. I'll release the details of that once all the strains are picked. At that point I will release the blueprint of this grow along with some other added goodies I just got to make this a fun run. Thanks for all your help :thumb:

Hey Jason I love the edible thread. I know I haven't posted on your thread but trust me I keep watch. Edibles, Edibles, Edibles and more edibles. +rep And I love the name. :cheer:J.Lee is one of my all time favorite skaterboarders of all time. Then to make it in the movie industry, just plain sick!!:bravo:

Hahaha, yea, alot of people think thats who I got the name from, I'm a fan too, (not crazy or anything........er, about him) but It's More of the Bruce Lee thing that I used for the name. you know, WOOTAAAAAAH!! BAM! POW! lol, you know what I mean. hahahaha...... It is sick that the guy got into the film industry and skates too. Seen him on a couple shows with Bam Margerra. funny peeps.

thanx for checking out the Brownie thread man. I like it too, its a nice retreat from the grow room. Nice peeps posting there, and some interesting takes on budder concentrations and potency preferences. Did you read the post there about the guy who passed out under the stars, and woke up freezing the next morning??? I cant recall his screen name offhand, but Funny stuff. I've been there before. I do believe that for me it was alcohol induced tho. lol

From what I've researched on the strain it, if it is chosen it will more then likely be the last one to be harvested on the room. I was talking to Pit about the grow. The best part about this grow is its not for numbers(weight). I got my meds so I don't need to pump these plants full of nutes. This grow is going to be all about being a connoisseur and growing great strains that are going to be encrusted with trich's. This is how I intended on growing them out. I will trim and top as needed. My intentions for the plant are to end up as mini trees. Can you imagine 12 babies all like this:

Mom_4_.JPG

I'm intending on doing what I am calling Jacks' Corner as well. I'll release the details of that once all the strains are picked. At that point I will release the blueprint of this grow along with some other added goodies I just got to make this a fun run. Thanks for all your help :thumb:

Those will be some beasts man. I just threw a cindy99 that looked like that into bloom in a waterfarm about 3 weeks ago, and she'ss a monster. I think she'll finish around or just under 5'. I hope you hot high ceilings if your doin' that with Jacks. I'm in for sure.

later 420ers.

Hi Butcher Sure like the attitude you have. Let's just showcase the fine girls and do it right for the connoisseur.Treat them like royalty and watch what happens. A good no pressure, relaxed grow of beauties.:thumb:

Thanks OMM.. Chillaxin & Growing is the motto for this grow. I've cut out allot of side projects just so I can concentrate on this grow alone. Still doing the breeding, just not starting up any new projects outside of what is already underway. At the moment I'm finishing out the Butchers Pride (ladies are flushing right now). And just waiting for the clones to get right size in order to trigger flowering, then onto cross pollination and STS'n..

Thanks OMM.. Chillaxin & Growing is the motto for this grow. I've cut out allot of side projects just so I can concentrate on this grow alone. Still doing the breeding, just not starting up any new projects outside of what is already underway. At the moment I'm finishing out the Butchers Pride (ladies are flushing right now). And just waiting for the clones to get right size in order to trigger flowering, then onto cross pollination and STS'n..

Man that sounds still busy to me:ganjamon:

OMM, Damn man you been up postin all night ! Butcher thats a nice clean plant there ! I'm getting ready to try my next grow just waitin on a seed order ! Hope they come out as good as you ol pros !! :peace:

I can't wait to watch you do what you do my friend...

:nicethread:

OMM, Damn man you been up postin all night ! Butcher thats a nice clean plant there ! I'm getting ready to try my next grow just waitin on a seed order ! Hope they come out as good as you ol pros !! :peace:

Hi my friend:ganjamon:

You might just say I'm a night person. I enjoy just me and the computer.
Think I worked at too many night shift jobs over the years. :surf:

Sure hope that Cheese gets in....Mmmmm, got a hankerin' for some cheese!

:popcorn: excited to see this happen. Seems you are to Butcher.

Back
Top Bottom