Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

naming conventions are by no means on solid ground.

Glad to see the selection butch, pretty much every strain I wanted to see is in there. I can't wait to get this party started.

Greenhouse shows mainly indica due to their crossing of the Skunk #1 x Kush to attempt to improve upon not only the potency but th look as well. As we all know kush does carry a thick coating of trichs. That is what GHS chose to cross the Skunk #1 with a kush plant. To basically try to take the cheese to the next level. So that one goes both ways. We'll have to wait and see, but with GHS's history, I have a feeling they may have succeeded. Great observation MUNKI !

Working on the beans right now. Unfortunetly, the purplewreck has ben out for sometime. Missed the bus on that one. :sorry: So we'll be moving onto the next strain voted. Once we've got all the strain choices, then its on like donkey kong. I will handle first thing tomorrow.

^^

The software remembers your vote.

Look at the poll and the strains that are in italics are the one(s) you voted for ;)

i knew i sould have joined b4 i lookin at the lavender eds n jack of course but there r all heavy hitters

not to get off topic always wanted to breed n ive been ispiered by butcher n others ps was lookin at the gallery that black mist look primo had some looked very close was o so taste connisour tasty:yummy::thanks::nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom