NYPD & More

I can't see the socket inside unfortunately. there's one built inside the room, but its for the sum pump and a radon fan. I'm loving how it removes the reek of diesel out the roof of my house. it's perfect and it has a little meter with just water in it to tell me if the pump has pressure or not. I don't want to unplug it

I'm gonna get some strong rope and tie the light off. or may big zipties and do 2 or 3. you guys are right about the twine fraying, but my knots are holding, and it's new "rope" so no fraying :laughtwo:

watered 2/25 with no fertilizer

I got the perfect song for the rope situation. rope by foo fighters is really good too.

You are correct that you do not want to disconnect the radon gas removal system. Radon gas is a by product of decaying uranium and thorium and has been shown to cause cancer if exposed to it over a period of time. We have one installed as well since our house tested above the EPA 4.0 pci/l requirement.

Hmm I wonder what our claimed reading was? I'm gonna talk to my mom when she gets home, she went away for the week.

Either way I'm not too worried about it. we have 2 window cuts and I know it can turn into a gas and mess up lungs, but we're not really stirring it up. Think about all the dangerous heavy meteals which are mutagens that we've dug up at a very fast rate and have been acoustomed to unfortunately. I know they're not as high an energy as radioactive metals, but still.

I can add that the plants cleanup the air quality in basement to my list of excuses lol. We have houseplants on the floor upstairs, and the cannabis in the basement now. I should put a houseplant by the other basement window in the furnace room

Where is the turbine exactly and why would unplugging the unit mess up the pressure? I can't fix that myself if it happens?

I just read the readings change according to the seasons and their weathers. you really got me curious now about what our home's reading is. it's probably the highest and most excited during summer, yeah?

do you guys think mounting it with rope is safe?
IMG_20140224_140808468.jpg

For the light would a couple of 1” screw-hooks screwed into the timber work? Cheap from fleabay or hardware store?

that's a great idea, thanks dude. do I have to screw those in by hand?

oh right! I remember my dad takes a skinny nail and starts a pilot hole. I'll do that. thanks for the spark.

not much man! I have a casey jones and a bag seed germinating right now :thumb:

Meh its too early to say Happy Thurweed day
maybe in a few hrs or tomorrow :rofl:

thanks for all the suggestions guys. I mixed up some soil and planted my casey jones and bag seed since they both cracked their shells. I'll start a journal for them soon.

the current nypd plant was droopy this morning. I'm going to water her tonight.

IMG_20140227_145332642_HDR.jpg

what's left of the snow white harvest. will it last 4-5 weeks? I hope so lol

IMG_20140227_154650568.jpg

I fed her tonight, 2/28. I'll post pics tmmr instead of sat. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom