NYPD & More

ok here she is. on sunday morning I'll do the real 6 weeks in bloom update.

she enjoyed the feed more than I thought. I'm going to start feeding her every other watering. I just watered her last night, with a lot of water too (because I had to mix nutrients properly), and she's almost dry already.

my casey jones and bag seed are on the windowsill getting their soil warmed by the sunlight.

IMG_20140228_125207509.jpg

That baby there is so fluffy.

with about 4-5 weeks left in this grow I want to plant something soon. what do you guys think?

-serious 6 (I'm guessing chemd or diesel)
-casey jones (diesel x trainwreck)
-snow white (white widow x kush)
-blackout kush (ogk (chemd x kush) x g13 (chemd?))
-bagseed
Shucks, you put a guy on the spot with choices like that. I'll vote anyone of those plus one bag-seed along side it.
my casey jones and bag seed are on the windowsill getting their soil warmed by the sunlight.
Glad to see my vote helped in your decision B.

it was a good suggestion. :thumb:

here are the nutrients I'm working with: biobizz, neptune's, jobe's.

haven't used the jobe's for awhile and haven't used the neptune's at all. I mixed up the soil that my babies are in with some of the jobe's fertilizer to make a "super soil".

IMG_20140228_151056749.jpg

6 weeks in bloom, 10 weeks old. watered last night, 3/1, with no fertilizer. will use fertilizer next time.

IMG_20140302_140442623.jpg
IMG_20140302_140531548.jpg
IMG_20140302_140513636.jpg
IMG_20140302_140547826.jpg
IMG_20140302_015653175.jpg

You've got your system down pat B.

I've never grown an auto before, but thanks.

Thanks BAR. I feel like if I used all my bulbs from the start she would have been bigger. Regardless, I'm eager to see what she yields.

thanks. any idea what that rust spot is on the deficient leaf? early calcium def? that's what my sick tomatoes looked like rust spots cal burn but in this case maybe true cal def?

I don't know man you got yellowing starting from the bottom would be nitrogen
that is if its the last pictures you posted that your talking about
Happy Munchday Br :thumb:

thanks guys. I wish she was bigger. I hope the extra light does the trick. she's still "praying" at night, so maybe she's still stretching a bit from the good shock of nutes? I hope so. she's definitely got growth. I need those fat pyramid shaped buds again lol.

I found more yarn/rope like stuff, so I reinforced each side since I don't want to take the light down and do work LOL.

Party's over at B's tonight.

gonna start pumping them with light tonight and get a new journal started. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom