White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

Day 22 mini SoG

Tallest = 12 inches.
Smallest = nine inches.
Runt = four and a half inches (very tempted to pull it)

they are starting to form their colas. it looks very promising. nodes are staying closer together than on big momma and the clone wars. I also noticed that the trunks of these clones are larger than the clone wars. the clone wars got up to 28" tall. im guessing the largest clone on the mini sog might get to 15". im hoping it stays 12".
sorry for the poor photo. I cant get the phone to focus behind the led glasses under the kessil lights. next week ill take them out and photo them under a different light so you get a better look.

day_22_-_Copy.jpg

I want to show you guys what my blue dream clone is doing. using the George Lucas formula for measurement.

c3_-_Copy.jpg

po_-_Copy.jpg

hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Nice cola on that blue dream mussh!
Have you hit them with any Kool bloom or moab?

hiya gb,

she got her first taste of koolbloom last week. she is on week seven. I think she will be at least a 70 day flower, since I see almost zero red hairs. she is just starting to fatten up.

Looking great! I don't see as many people doing SoG with the plant limits in CO and OR. Most seem to like the SCRoG approach to improve yields and keep plant numbers down.

hiya tabor,

first let me say your plants look great man.
im not that interested in a large yield. I have topped and lst'd in the past and got decent yields. I have grown fond of growing a few plants and lollipopping them. using the hempy bucket technique and lollipopping, im hoping to get at least a half ounce per plant. the smaller the plant the easier it is to maintain. i plan on having my perpetual running on a four plant monthly harvest.

Just read thru the whole journal and was drooling the entire time! Dang mussh you've had some awesome plants and awesome harvest aswell! Can't wait to see the mini sog.

Subbed for this one and future grows !

hello Camo and welcome.

thank you for your compliments. I learned 90% of what I know from these forums. I used to spend close to $600.00 a month for personal smoke. i now spend about $75.00 a month and smoke like a king. not only am i saving money, but im also smoking some of the best weed i have ever seen.

mini sog update:

mini sog is in week eight. they don't look to bad. i have managed to keep the stretching to a minimum. i believe that was done through the shock of lollipopping. they aren't as big and bulky as the flowers from big momma or the clone wars. they have a nice structure. i will try to get some photos as right now it is lights out.

now for the bad news:

spider mites attacked five of my plants. one was my mother white rhino clone, on week five of flower. the four other plants were lollipopped w.r. clones. i threw them all away. i cleaned my grow room and sprayed Lysol with bleach on my walls and floors. the mini sog seemed to be untouched by the mites but i went ahead and trimmed all their fan leaves just for good measure. i have no idea how i got them. im guessing it was when i was outside with my tomatoes and went inside and probably walked right into my grow room like it was cool. but i don't see any mites on my tomatoes. smh.

ok now for better news:

i was lucky to be gifted a few Marley x Golden Goat seeds. of the three that i had, i was able to germ two. they are now about a half inch tall in coco. i plan on growing them both in five gallon hempy buckets. in a week and a half the mini sog will be finished. i will be able to move the marley x goat into the led room. if they look good i will start a journal with them. they are just regular seeds, so i have no idea what i'll get. i love surprises!

:edit:
i have started smoking some of the better buds off of big momma.

aroma : when i break a bud up, all i smell is fresh blueberry pie. BLUEBERRY PIE!!
smoke : it is so smooth. i am able to take huge bong rips with this stuff. with my other grows, it has been a touch harsher. im not sure if it is strain related or me flushing better. but i can basically hit the bong until i have no lung capacity left, exhale a huge hit and put my face right back on the bong and finish it. sans cough.
effect : you wanna get high? hahahahahahaha

Mini SOG flower day 52

goup_-_Copy.jpg

nice and frosty.

frosty_-_Copy.jpg

check out my blue dream clone.

bd_-_Copy1.jpg

here is the future of mussh grows. marley x golden goat.

future_-_Copy.jpg

hope everyone is healthy and happy.

It's good to see updates from you mussh! Sorry to hear about your losses - sucks about the mites, but hopefully you got rid of them. The garden is looking great otherwise, and everything looks so delicious!

I'm also happy to hear that big momma smells like blueberry pie. I wish I could smell it! I saw you entered it for the BOTM as poop loops and you had me worried! :)

Tough luck on the critters, brother-man. Looking good otherwise! By the way, what kind of camera do you have? I see some pretty damn nice quality pictures...

hey man sorry for the delay. I was out of town. I am using a really crappy Samsung s4. hahaha. thanks though. I only put up the least blurry!

Mini sog day 68?69? damn I forget

I had to do a major defol on these guys due to the spider mite attack. the good news is the mites never got on the mini sog. the room is free of pests. none of the mini sog plants got bigger than 15 inches.
ok here are the pictures.

plant one
mini1_-_Copy.jpg

t1_-_Copy.jpg

plant two
mini2_-_Copy.jpg

t2_-_Copy.jpg

plant three
mini3_-_Copy.jpg

t3_-_Copy.jpg

plant four
mini4_-_Copy.jpg

t4_-_Copy.jpg

it smells so good.

and this will round out my white rhino grow. after all is said and done I got about 11-12 ounces of top notch flower.
I found rhino to be very stable. took a beating and kept on growing. not very bug resistant. this is my first experience with mites.
the high is very nice. 10 week flower is what I believe to be ideal with my set up.

hope you guys had as much fun as I did!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom