Grow 2.0 - Aurora Indica Feat - Pure Power Plant - LED - DWC - Mainline

cogreen

Greetings and welcome to my 2nd grow.

I'm using the same setup as my first grow (please see link in my signature), but I've made the following modifications to my setup:
- Cabinet vertical height increased by 24" -- the cab is now 6' tall.
- Reconfigured ventilation; 4 active intakes and a single exhaust (440 CFM).
- New reservoirs; 14 gal tubs.

For this grow I'm using feminized seeds by Nirvana:
- Pure Power Plant
- Aurora Indica

I just dropped the seeds into the res today; 2 seeds of each strain. When all is said and done I'll select the best plant from each strain to finish up and each plant will have it's own 14 gal res. I'm starting them with T5s, and they'll graduate up to LEDs once they get a set of leaves or 2.

I realize these early stages are a bit boring when reading a journal, but I'll do my best to update at least weekly.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

resized00020.jpg

View image in gallery

Front row.... Thanks for the journal and hope you don't mind me taking a few notes.

Dew
Thanks for stopping by and the sub!
Taking notes? That sounds dangerous :) I'm still a newbie myself.
I probably won't be too verbose in my updates here, so if you have any questions / comments please let me know.

Have a good one!

I am a fly on the wall in a lot of journals. Don't talk much but do pay attention. Your last grow of over 8 oz dry in a short box was impressive. Besides I am big fan of the Boveda62 generation. Good luck and kick some arse.

Just in case you forgot or didn't know, you can rate this thread. I know this will be a 5 star production so I have already cast my $0.02! :)

Damn Bam, you taught me something new. Thanks for the heads up on the ratings. :passitleft:

Sorry for the delayed update; it's been very busy in my neck of the woods with the holidays and such.

It's been a week -- no sign of life yet :(

Looking back at my 1st grow, all of my seedlings were well out of the "ground" at this point. However in my 1st grow I used a different germination technique; this time I just popped the seeds right into the DWC setup whereas in my 1st grow I used a humidity dome. Not clear to me if the slow start could be due to the germination technique, the genetics or something else.

I'll give them another 4-5 days and then I'll have to start poking around. Depending what happens I may have to germinate some more. If I do I'll likely try a different technique (e.g. humidity dome).

A slightly disappointing start to this 2nd grow, but will chalk it up as a learning experience :)

Happy holidays everyone!

Sorry to hear that Bro. I had tremendous success with putting the seeds in the papertowel method. Once they were about an inch they went into the rapid rooter cubes and the cubes went into the bucket. I would top water once a day and they would grow very nicely. Would only take a few days for the roots to reach the water in the bucket. I wish you luck, and Happy Holidays. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom