White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

Hey mussh, when you harvest the blue dream take all but the lowest branch and see if you can reveg it. I personally haven't done it, but plenty of people here do so it should work out where you can take some clones from it then.
Plants are looking great

hiya gb,

I would definitely try that but there is a problem. I lollipopped it. the lower branches now have fairly impressive buds growing on them. it might be a 11-12 week flower period. its structure is wonderful. ill post a picture of its main cola.

here is the blue dream clones main cola. it is about six inches tall.
this is the only surviving clone from the plant that died. I wish I would have saved one of the lollipopped branches.

close_-_Copy.jpg

closer

closer_-_Copy1.jpg

such a pretty flower.

Oh wow... that really nice. It will start trying to grow new buds on the main stalk later into flowering. Might try to leave those there, or leave the smallest bud to reveg. Trying to think how you could keep it, but I really have no clue....
I have another seed. both seeds I have were from bag seed. hopefully I get this lucky again.

That is a pretty flower! Maybe you'll find a good bud to re-veg but that'd be impressive after 12 weeks of flower!

As for the SOG, you're getting quite some differences there. Have you checked out the following journal? Very informative! I think he was growing an indica dominant straing, flowering pretty much right away, and getting 22" of height? It's been awhile since I read through, so I could be way off!
Come SOG with Me - 112 Plant - 2 Liter - Hempy SOG

Day 63 clone wars

21_-_Copy1.jpg

z_-_Copy1.jpg

zz_-_Copy.jpg

zzz_-_Copy.jpg

za_-_Copy.jpg

az_-_Copy.jpg

maybe the mini sog will be worth the time. this ended up being more than I expected.

Hey mussh, those look great! Kinda drooling over here... lol

I like to smoke good weed.
:thumb:

im freezing the trim. gonna attempt some bubble hash tomorrow.

Got some purpleling going on there! Those buds look awesome............:thumb:

I was wondering if it was purple or me wanting to see purple hahaha.

Nice looking buds! Not bad for a few clones...

yeah I ended up with more than I thought from them. they have given me hope for the mini sog.
if I end up with four solid colas ill be a happy camper.

phewww I can smell that from way over here!

I feel inspired again every time I see those pics.

That looks like some utter dank pillow-y happiness on a stick

Vlad

Hi mussh, I think you're a drummer right? because I see a lot of cymbals and drum hardware in your pictures.
By the way those buds look really awesome man :thumb:

hiya justice,

yes I try to play drums hahaha. I have been playing 30+ years. my grow is in my spare room and I have a kit in there.

how about you?

Back
Top Bottom