Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and talk. Wanted to give an update on things and ask a question. White widow came down last night and is up drying now. So 8-14 days she'll be jarred. Dark devil is jarred up and curing now. I have a hygrometer in with a few of the jars and have humidity 60-63% also using Boveda62 packs.

So here's the QUESTION, has anyone every grown a lady that just didn't live up to their expectations ? Such as the effects/high that the bud gave you?

I ask because dark devil was grown till 82 days, and a rather large lady at that. I checked tricomes and seemed to be about 30% amber and the rest cloudy with some clear heads. Trichs every where on the buds, beautiful purple pheno, orange pistils. Just a gorgeous plant and everything you'd expect a well grown plant to look like. All that being said she doesn't touch me!!!! I have smoke dark devil 4-5 times since e the harvest, a couple of early buds to just try it out ! 3 months of growing without one taste test was killing me so I quicker dried some and lit up. I don't know if I harvested to early or what but the herb is just subpar to me. If anyone has had these happen to them please share.

It's actually pretty saddening to me i worked my ass off growing and tending to this girl for 82 days and then dried, trim, and now curing. For it to not even have and benefits for me besides the growing experience.

Sounds exacly like every other dark devil review I've read..

Ouch, give it time in cure, it could up the potential of its high.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Our Dark Devil is kicking our asses, so sorry to hear yours didn't live up to expectations. Didn't really do much differently for her than the rest, so I'll go with Jay and blame a bad pheno.

Arteekay I will agree with you and Jay that it was just a bad pheno. I mean I wouldn't think it was because it was the purple pheno with tricomes every where on her! I sure hope it's just the cure but we will see with time my friend !

Millertm I want to go with your suggestion just so It wasn't a waste growing this beautiful purple lady. If anything at least she is the most sexy bud I've ever seen. Every time I show her off my friends are like holy shit is that SPICE? ( The fake synthetic crap youngsters smoke) and I'm just like no no no. It's just THAT PURPLE !!!

Jay thank you for commenting, I think it may be a bad pheno for high. I have 3 other seeds of her and may try her out again down the road. But when I grow for my own medicine, I have to grow the 4 months a plant that will actually benefit me & help me and not just be smoke blown in & out of my lungs lol.

You can get it tested, $50 will get you THC, CBD, ect. Then you'll know. Sorry to hear that it did not live up to expectations.

Cheers

Hey Camo somehow I dropped this subscription and only noticed by seeing it in the new posts and saying "dang I haven't seen camo420frows thread in awhile!" Looks like you came to harvest successfully. I am sorry to hear that DD is not doing it for you. Could be a combo of pheno and also time of harvest. Try getting her a week earlier and see if that does better for you. Your second plant is looking super phat. +reps for achieving harvest bro. Many many more to come!

Millertm I thought it was more expensive like 150$usd. I may have to get some tested then just to see. Then again, may just save the $50 ;) ;)

Shiggityflip dude what's up !!! Thank you for stopping on in. Yeah that seems to happen to a lot of people on here, some how they just get unsubscribed. That being said yeah maybe I did let dark devil go to long. I know she is a 55-65 day strain, I grew her till 82 days. Just because people like ledrf, atrain, beast, rifleman,just about any long time grower will tell you don't go off the breeders recommendation go off what you see. Honestly I felt like she could have went a week longer. Oh well, she will get smoked and maybe a 14 day cure and maybe she will have some more knockout high once smoked. Honestly I'm lost on how such a frosty triched up plant could not be stoney lol.
Now as far as white widow goes yeah she is a phat phat lady. She being dried now, and was a ton of trimming!! I am pretty anxious to smoke her but I will wait for the complete dry and then try a little bowl before jarring up. If she doesn't give me any good effects then I may have to hang this growing thing up and go back to buying. I have around $2500 usd in my little setup plus powerbill going up monthly. If I can't grow herb that doesn't have any effect on me or anyone else then there is no point of growing. Might as well go back to buying from my local dude.

For sales it's costly, for personal info it's much cheaper.

Cheers

Ok millertm I will look into my dude,

Shiggityflip I've heard and read a lot about high brix. But the ease of coco, I've never tried soil. I'm honestly a little scared to lol. I'd try hydro before I did soil ;) think my tolerance is very high, I wake & bake and smoke all day....every day my friend. So that could be it too. Thank you for the recommendations. I'm going to write them down and look into growing them in a few grows. I have a whole set of mephisto genetics that I haven't even opened up yet. I hear and seen on other grows that those are some awesome little ladies. I'll find out soon, if my wife let's me grow year round :rofl: I usually only grow once a year for my medicine.

Back
Top Bottom