Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Hello all!! I hope everyone has had a good week & weekend. Today marks 82 days since the girls were put into the coco. So around 80 days above ground thriving and growing. So 9 1/2 to 10 weeks old. I do not have dark devil pictured below, she will be placed in a dark area tonight or tomorrow for 24-48 hours and then she will get the cut! First harvest and dry/cure coming up this week. I will try to take pictures of the process if someone comments and want to see how I do it or how I got about it my first time. I flushed white widow yesterday and she will get a 10-14 day flush and then she will be chopped ! As for not her lights I do believe she still has 3-4 weeks left ! That's just crazy, and auto going 14-15 weeks!! But she has a ton of tops so I'm not complaining to much. Any questions feel free to ask.

Northern lights
Screenshot_2016-03-20-07-44-02.png

Northern lights
Screenshot_2016-03-20-07-44-12.png

White widow
Screenshot_2016-03-20-07-44-22.png

White widow cola
Screenshot_2016-03-20-07-44-33.png

Right on Camo, looks amazing. Everyone is cutting. Such a great time of year.

Cheers

I'm not a contest guy, I buy the seeds or clone's I want and grow however I can with what I have. This is my 2nd tent grow and still need to dial a few things in before I'm contest ready.

Cheers

Yeah I'm gonna be honesty between all the stuff I've bought to grow and actually growing, I'm a little unsure on how I can improve my grow without just spending more money honestly lol. So I just think I will keep moving along growing for myself and sticking to myself. Aslong as I am producing decent bud like this.
Na, I'm now feeding every time, upping my PH a bit. Dialing it in, still lots to learn for me here. But experience is slow and costly. I've trashed a few plants already. Live and learn.

Cheers

Yeah I guess I'm gonna have to kill some girls to make me change my growing ways. Considering this is my first grow and I think I did ok. Maybe should have been a little more careful with nutes and not spilled some here & there. Or checked my runoff more often. But I just followed the plan I had from the get go and it's about got me to the finish line. Now to read up and make sure I know how to do this dry and cure thing !

It gets more crazy once you think you got it down. But you did quite well. I was feeding at 5.7 but raising it to over 6 seems to yield better and grow a bit larger. One of many steps I still need to take. Be careful when you dry. I tossed 1.5 zips (3 mason jars) due to mold from jarring to early. Take your time and let them dry correctly. Now is not the time to rush.

Cheers

The fluctuation in PH as long it's a slow change its perfect camo. They actually do much better like that given the varied uptake of nutrients at certain ph levels.. kudos Camo

Looking awesome man... Well done for DD...

Thank you Jay I'm trying my dude !

Baxter thank you for stopping in, yeah I'm pretty sure my next run will be with mephisto genetics. Super excited about that!

Grizzy, thank you good sire. You will get to see harvest pics of DD tonight

UPDATE !
So DD got the axe last night, she is hanging drying now. I will post final pics of her and pics of her trimmed up and such ! Thank you everyone for following along. Another 10 days or so and white widow will come down and she is an absolute monster of buds !

OG how was your trip? Also I didn't forget, I did 1 cup of lemon juice and 1 cup of baking soda in the three 5gal. Buckets. Dipped in each bucket and they were all hung to air & drip dry then placed in my drying box to dry. How do you wash? Same way?

Also I trimmed the sugar leaves into a bowl and put into freezer after the buds dripped dry. So I froze the trim to make the trich comes stand up. My question now is I want to make edibles, brownies being the edible. Can I just bake on 210F to decarb then simmer on low in oil for the brownies ? Or did I mess the trim up freezing it ?

Back
Top Bottom