Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Hey mate, how's things?

I'm not going to say it- I promise.

On a different subject, I don't think that Dark Devil even exists outside of autos. I'll try to chase it down, and get back to you.

EDIT:

Data Sheet
Variety SWS38
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 ½ desde la germinación
Height: 80-130 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 80% of the specimens

Yeah... no Photo...

Maybe Try Blackwater:

Strain: Blackwater
Breeder: Cali Connection
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~60 days
Normal or female seeds.

The Cali Connection - Blackwater

Special Release for the 2010 Cannabis Cup

First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]. This is named after one of my favorite songs. My goal on her is to achieve one of the darkest Purple OG Kushes there is... Flowering time 8-9 weeks

Dark devil looks a lot like my Narco Purple, just larger. Looking very good in your garden.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah, so Camo is looking for a PHOTO equiv of the Dark Devil Auto.
1f2150307b7ce81636417a4845678476.jpg

b69aaf5815f7e9fb3078a2caf576883f.jpg

902bd6398afce78c0d44c6895f875388.jpg

Pretty close.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thank you miller and jandre for all the help and support guys ! I have a few more dd seeds so I will try those out over the years to come. I have a whole line up of mephisto genetics I want to run. So that's what is up next but for now I think I will take a break and just follow all you guys journals.

Grizzy how are you mate ? I am hope you are some what better than you have been previously. My deepest apologies again. I have a little secret buddy doing some growing so I am taking a break and helping them to grow because they need the medicine and can't afford it. I hope your whole house drying the outside girl is coming along. I'm sure it smells great but can be touchy If you have pop up visitors.

I'm not going to say it- I promise.

On a different subject, I don't think that Dark Devil even exists outside of autos. I'll try to chase it down, and get back to you.

EDIT:

Data Sheet
Variety SWS38
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 ½ desde la germinación
Height: 80-130 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 80% of the specimens

Yeah... no Photo...

Maybe Try Blackwater:

Strain: Blackwater
Breeder: Cali Connection
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~60 days
Normal or female seeds.

The Cali Connection - Blackwater

Special Release for the 2010 Cannabis Cup

First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]. This is named after one of my favorite songs. My goal on her is to achieve one of the darkest Purple OG Kushes there is... Flowering time 8-9 weeks

You are correct i misread his post. Confirmed with him it is unfortunately auto. Will check out the one you suggested.

I also want a very purple but good smoking photo period plant. Right now I am running "the purps" it is only a little purple though. Hopefully it is a good smoke. This time is only a test as I started it late from seed, will grow it bigger later. Here it is at 6 weeks of 12/12
image10208.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom