2020 Auto Coco 6 Strains Grow

chuckpumpkins

Hi everyone who join this thread. figured i would monitor this grow and put the info in this journal. I took a little break of growing in the last few months.

Here is my setup.

lights : few chinese lights from amazon full spectrum. About 5 of them.
I have 3 DIY cob lights 3500K
1 T5 to that I am using in veg cycle

soil and pots : 80% coco 20% perlite
2.25 g plastic pots

Nutrients :
megacrop nutrients.
calmag
silicate
supervit

strains :

fastbuds lsd25 x 5
nirvana ak48 x 2
dinafem cheese xll X 2
auto northern lights x 3
auto strawberry cheesecake x 3
honey peach auto cbd x 7

room :
5x5 grow tent at the.moment but i will switch to 5x10 this week.
2 8inch inlinefan.
carbon filter
few fans in the tent to move the air.
1 humidifier.
temp around 80F
humidity 40%
24 hours of lights for now.might switch to 19/5

Hello everyone !

Here is a little update.
The humidity is higher in my tent now. around 50 %. The plants seems to fill beter. Temp is 78 F

I still water every 2 days at the moment.

still have 21 plants. I might get rid of 2. But i give them another chance. We never know

Hello everyone !

Here is a little update.
The humidity is higher in my tent now. around 50 %. The plants seems to fill beter. Temp is 78 F

I still water every 2 days at the moment.

still have 21 plants. I might get rid of 2. But i give them another chance. We never know

Envious of the ones who are able to "get rid" of their plants just because....maybe once I start a clone dome I'll have the same thought process. As I currently grow all from seed there is no such thing as getting rid of anything.....if I dont throw away money I certainly wouldnt throw away a plant, of course only if it has no hope of survival. Free feel to send me all the plants you are throwing away ;)....if only it was that easy right.

Envious of the ones who are able to "get rid" of their plants just because....maybe once I start a clone dome I'll have the same thought process. As I currently grow all from seed there is no such thing as getting rid of anything.....if I dont throw away money I certainly wouldnt throw away a plant, of course only if it has no hope of survival. Free feel to send me all the plants you are throwing away ;)....if only it was that easy right.

Are you in Canada by any chance ? I grow them from seeds. all autos. yes if i throw them away its about ,7$ per seed

Are you in Canada by any chance ? I grow them from seeds. all autos. yes if i throw them away its about ,7$ per seed
Yep I'm in Alberta. I purchased seeds from mjcanadseeds and they are about $10each. Looked into clones on kijiji its $20 a pop....pretty steep in my books so currently research a cheap but effective cloning dome now. Clone king was recommended but looking for something smaller between 5-10 slots

May stop by my local store to see what they have. Learning about the process now to see if it's as easy as making a cutting, dipping in solution, plant and wait.

Yep I'm in Alberta. I purchased seeds from mjcanadseeds and they are about $10each. Looked into clones on kijiji its $20 a pop....pretty steep in my books so currently research a cheap but effective cloning dome now. Clone king was recommended but looking for something smaller between 5-10 slots

May stop by my local store to see what they have. Learning about the process now to see if it's as easy as making a cutting, dipping in solution, plant and wait.

ho man. I wish you were around here. I would like to exchange clones with other people.

Allright !
Yesterday I finaly installed my new tent. twice the size. Will be perfect for the plants. Also i removed 2 bad plants.
I now have 18 plants.
temps in tent is 77F humidity at 50 %

Still watering every 2 days or so. All plants are topped.

Just need it to start flowering ... maybe in 2 weeks .

The plants are getting bigger by the day. I think I topped 3-4 of them too late in the process. I checked and im a day 22 from seeds. I think it will switch to flowering now...

can't wait!

also in the picture you see there are 2 pots with small plants. those are digital dream strains. Regular photoperiod. They are great I think but tye germination rate was shit.
The breeder is digital genetics

Looking good!
Ive been cutting leaves off my one auto as well but not to this extend. Im interested to see where you snip, wouldnt mind seeing some close ups of a couple that have been really defoliated

I basically remove all mature fan leaves. I leave the small.ones that are not completely grown. Now this picture is one day later. it really changed fast.. but all the leaves that were smaller yesterday look mature today.

On photoperiod plants I do that when i switch to flower and to it another time after.

On those autos its the second time i do it. the first time was less radical but this second time i removed all mature fan leaves.

You will feel sorry for the plants after doing that but its crazy how they recover fast. And the air and lights will circulate a lot more...

The one at the front...will get a better pic when im off work if needed

Attachments

• 20200126_104803.jpg
    20200126_104803.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom