Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

Hello fellow growers, welcome to my latest journal. Thanks for stopping by.

Some of you know I am on the cusp of moving from Florida to Pennsylvania, where I’m from. This past weekend I went north and played a gig, and at the same time did some recon on where I’m moving to. I can’t get in until my brother and his family are out. I can now see that’s around 90-100 days, much to my chagrin. All my grow stuff is packed up already.

Except for…one 5x5! So since I have the time, I am sneaking in this one last grow before I move. Here’s the skinny:

Tent: (non-sponsored) GGT 5x5
Light: (non-sponsored) G8 C3
Strains: 3x Peach CrescendO Auto Rf3 by Ethos
and 2x Gorilla Zkittlez Auto by 420FastBuds
Medium: Coco/Perlite/Bokashi/Frass
Pots: Either 5s or 7s depending on their size at uppotting
Nutrients: @Prescription Blend (sponsor)
Light Cycle: 24/0 until flower, then 20/4

The very first auto I ever harvested was the Gorilla Zkittlez. That one was Barney’s Farm. Here’s what FastBuds has to say about their version:

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto​

1684070072721.jpeg

FASTBUDS > GORILLA ZKITTLEZ AUTO
Taste real power with the exquisite Gorilla Zkittlez Auto. This genetic masterpiece is the perfect choice for avid consumers looking for a long-lasting effect. It’s a new-school hybrid that comes with a hard-to-describe terpene profile reminiscent of old-school flavors with a delicious fruity candy modern twist, offering the whole spectrum of effects that start as a strong joyful head high that boosts creativity before turning into a long-lasting body stone. This Indica-dominant hybrid yields up to 550gr/m2 of extraordinarily resinous buds in just under 65 days, making it the perfect choice for extractors and hash makers looking for the most aggressive trichome producers in auto version.

Bud description​

Absolutely stunning buds. Gorilla Zkittlez Auto buds produce beautiful dark green purplish hues with long and thin orange hairs and so much resin that they end up almost completely white and glistening by harvest time. The tennis-ball-sized buds give off a strong earthy smell with lemon and orange peel hues that resemble sweet n’ sour weed gummies and only get more and more captivating as you break them open.

Smoke report​

This variety offers a powerful effect that sneaks into your brain and slowly builds up, leaving you soaring through the sky before you know it. Gorilla Zkittlez Auto effects start as a nice relaxation with a strong sense of pure happiness that boosts creativity and will have you laughing at anything. The strong head high gradually fades away and gives place to a long-lasting narcotic effect, while still leaving you motivated to go through a busy day untroubled. Truly an all-around crowd-pleaser.

Plant appearance​

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto reaches up to 100cm and develops a beautiful structure with an evident Indica dominance that’s easy to see in the robust branching, wide fan leaves, and overall stocky structure. Thanks to the top genetics, this strain develops lots of flowering sites perfectly placed throughout the branches that finish with very little sugar leaves with a gorgeous green almost dark purple color. Yielding up to 550gr/m2 in just under 65 days, it’s the ideal strain for growers seeking the fastest and highest-yielding autoflowers in the market.

Grow tips​

This variety can stretch and almost double its size during the first weeks of flower so make sure to have enough vertical space to avoid issues further into the flowering stage. If you’re growing several different strains in the same space, keep an eye on this auto and tie the branches as it can easily overshadow smaller plants. When dealing with high humidities always have an oscillating fan that’s strong enough to provide enough airflow in between the buds to avoid mold, bugs, and other harmful pathogens.

Flavor​

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto offers a complex mix of classic and modern terpenes. This strain reeks of a spicy and woody background that gets buried down by the strong candy-sweet flavors. On the inhale, expect flavorful old-school nuances that come hand-in-hand with a refreshing fruity background that ranges from sweet orange to a sour lemon taste. And as you exhale, the fruitiness unleashes its full power, leaving the old-school taste behind while knocking your taste buds off with the overwhelming tropical gummy bear flavor.
Feminized Autoflower

Additional information​

Pack Size1 pack, 10 pack, 3 pack, 5 pack
GeneticsGorilla Zkittlez Auto
Cannabis TypeHybrid Autoflower, Indica Autoflower, Feminized Autoflower
Indica / Sativa Percentage70% Indica / 30% Sativa
Flowering Time63 days from sprout
Height24 – 43 inches
YieldIndoors: 1.5 – 1.8 oz/ft2; Outdoors: 2 – 7 oz/plant
CBD< 1%
Flavor ProfileFruits, Spicy, Woody

Then there’s the Peach CrescendO. The O is capitalized because that’s how the strain name is spelled. It is an Rf3, so it is crossed twice with itself. Officially this strain is:
(Peach CrescendO X Pina Auto)
X
X
It’s a relatively new cultivar from Ethos and one they are bragging about. Here’s what they say:

1684070139722.jpeg

PEACH CRESCENDO AUTO RF3​

((PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO) X (PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO) X (PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO))

STATS:​

Variety: Auto
Life Cycle: 75-80 Days
Yield: Medium-High
TAC: 25-30%

TERPENES:​

Peach
Gasoline

FYI:​

Disregard what you’ve thought in the past about how dank an Auto can be. This is one of many new Auto varieties that check every box. It’s incredibly resinous and super terpy, with a hard-hitting, enjoyable effect.
Unique Boutique
Pungent Terpenes
High Yield
Thrives Indoors & Outdoors

That got me so excited I decided to pop all three seeds. Including the two Gorilla Zkittlez, all five popped the same day, hit the coco Solo cups the same day, and broke ground the same day, May 13. Today is day 2.

I probably won’t do much here for a few days, when the sprouts begin to be actual plants. Thanks again for stopping by. Let’s have some fun.

@Emilya Green, @Bill284, @Kanno26, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Grand Daddy Black, @InTheShed, @CaptainLucky

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

Hey @Jon 👋

Great start dude. Loving the detail and the selection. First in the chair too. Awesome!!

Hope your last grow before you move bodes well. I'll be around for it if you don't mind.....

Recently started a journal myself, first ever journal. So I'll secretly be on the hunt for brilliant examples as inspiration. You fit the bill buddy!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC💚

Hey @Jon 👋

Great start dude. Loving the detail and the selection. First in the chair too. Awesome!!

Hope your last grow before you move bodes well. I'll be around for it if you don't mind.....

Recently started a journal myself, first ever journal. So I'll secretly be on the hunt for brilliant examples as inspiration. You fit the bill buddy!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC💚
Thanks @StonedCrumpet! I should’ve tagged you, sorry. Appreciate the kind words. I’ll check out your journal. :thumb::thanks:

Some of you know I am on the cusp of moving from Florida to Pennsylvania, where I’m from. This past weekend I went north and played a gig, and at the same time did some recon on where I’m moving to. I can’t get in until my brother and his family are out. I can now see that’s around 90-100 days, much to my chagrin. All my grow stuff is packed up already.

Except for…one 5x5! So since I have the time, I am sneaking in this one last grow before I move. Here’s the skinny:

The very first auto I ever harvested was the Gorilla Zkittlez. That one was Barney’s Farm. Here’s what FastBuds has to say about their version:

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto​

1684070072721.jpeg

Taste real power with the exquisite Gorilla Zkittlez Auto. This genetic masterpiece is the perfect choice for avid consumers looking for a long-lasting effect. It’s a new-school hybrid that comes with a hard-to-describe terpene profile reminiscent of old-school flavors with a delicious fruity candy modern twist, offering the whole spectrum of effects that start as a strong joyful head high that boosts creativity before turning into a long-lasting body stone. This Indica-dominant hybrid yields up to 550gr/m2 of extraordinarily resinous buds in just under 65 days, making it the perfect choice for extractors and hash makers looking for the most aggressive trichome producers in auto version.

Bud description​

Absolutely stunning buds. Gorilla Zkittlez Auto buds produce beautiful dark green purplish hues with long and thin orange hairs and so much resin that they end up almost completely white and glistening by harvest time. The tennis-ball-sized buds give off a strong earthy smell with lemon and orange peel hues that resemble sweet n’ sour weed gummies and only get more and more captivating as you break them open.

Smoke report​

This variety offers a powerful effect that sneaks into your brain and slowly builds up, leaving you soaring through the sky before you know it. Gorilla Zkittlez Auto effects start as a nice relaxation with a strong sense of pure happiness that boosts creativity and will have you laughing at anything. The strong head high gradually fades away and gives place to a long-lasting narcotic effect, while still leaving you motivated to go through a busy day untroubled. Truly an all-around crowd-pleaser.

Plant appearance​

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto reaches up to 100cm and develops a beautiful structure with an evident Indica dominance that’s easy to see in the robust branching, wide fan leaves, and overall stocky structure. Thanks to the top genetics, this strain develops lots of flowering sites perfectly placed throughout the branches that finish with very little sugar leaves with a gorgeous green almost dark purple color. Yielding up to 550gr/m2 in just under 65 days, it’s the ideal strain for growers seeking the fastest and highest-yielding autoflowers in the market.

Grow tips​

This variety can stretch and almost double its size during the first weeks of flower so make sure to have enough vertical space to avoid issues further into the flowering stage. If you’re growing several different strains in the same space, keep an eye on this auto and tie the branches as it can easily overshadow smaller plants. When dealing with high humidities always have an oscillating fan that’s strong enough to provide enough airflow in between the buds to avoid mold, bugs, and other harmful pathogens.

Flavor​

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto offers a complex mix of classic and modern terpenes. This strain reeks of a spicy and woody background that gets buried down by the strong candy-sweet flavors. On the inhale, expect flavorful old-school nuances that come hand-in-hand with a refreshing fruity background that ranges from sweet orange to a sour lemon taste. And as you exhale, the fruitiness unleashes its full power, leaving the old-school taste behind while knocking your taste buds off with the overwhelming tropical gummy bear flavor.
Feminized Autoflower

Additional information​

Height24 – 43 inches
CBD< 1%

Then there’s the Peach CrescendO. The O is capitalized because that’s how the strain name is spelled. It is an Rf3, so it is crossed twice with itself. Officially this strain is:
X
X
It’s a relatively new cultivar from Ethos and one they are bragging about. Here’s what they say:

1684070139722.jpeg

((PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO) X (PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO) X (PEACH CRESCENDO X PIÑA AUTO))

Peach
Gasoline

Disregard what you’ve thought in the past about how dank an Auto can be. This is one of many new Auto varieties that check every box. It’s incredibly resinous and super terpy, with a hard-hitting, enjoyable effect.
Unique Boutique
Pungent Terpenes
High Yield

That got me so excited I decided to pop all three seeds. Including the two Gorilla Zkittlez, all five popped the same day, hit the coco Solo cups the same day, and broke ground the same day, May 13. Today is day 2.

I probably won’t do much here for a few days, when the sprouts begin to be actual plants. Thanks again for stopping by. Let’s have some fun.

@Emilya Green, @Bill284, @Kanno26, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Grand Daddy Black, @InTheShed, @CaptainLucky

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg
Thanks for the tag bro and I’ll be in the back for the ride. Good luck and happy growing. CL🍀

Thanks @StonedCrumpet! I should’ve tagged you, sorry. Appreciate the kind words. I’ll check out your journal. :thumb::thanks:
No problemo. You weren't to know dude. Really appreciate you heading over to support my journal and blog. Legend 💚

Thanks for the tag Jon!

I'll be here watching you run the old "squeeze play." :Rasta:

Is that CrescendO available as a photoperiod?

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto​

1684070072721.jpeg

Bud description​

Smoke report​

Plant appearance​

Grow tips​

Flavor​

Feminized Autoflower

Additional information​

Height24 – 43 inches
CBD< 1%

X
X

1684070139722.jpeg

Peach
Gasoline

Unique Boutique
Pungent Terpenes
High Yield

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg
:ciao::yahoo:
I heard rumors of Apple Betty?
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Thanks for the Tag. :thanks:
What is the floor temp of those bricks?:Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

:ciao::yahoo:
I heard rumors of Apple Betty?
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Thanks for the Tag. :thanks:
What is the floor temp of those bricks?:Namaste:

Bill284 😎
AB is next, among many others, after the move. This is a done in 90 days grow. Lol. Bricks are good. Warm, not hot at all.

Gorilla Zkittlez Auto​

1684070072721.jpeg

Bud description​

Smoke report​

Plant appearance​

Grow tips​

Flavor​

Feminized Autoflower

Additional information​

Height24 – 43 inches
CBD< 1%

X
X

1684070139722.jpeg

Peach
Gasoline

Unique Boutique
Pungent Terpenes
High Yield

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg
Thanks @Jon for the invite. I'm here and I can't wait to see your continued growth. :headbanger:

AB is next, among many others, after the move. This is a done in 90 days grow. Lol. Bricks are good. Warm, not hot at all.
I was worried about being cold actually.
Concrete on Concrete sucks heat.
Unless Florida sun is on it then NVM.:rofl::Namaste:

Bill284 😎

Thanks for the tag @Jon . I'll pull up a chair in the corner but don't worry, I can still lob heckler bombs from over there.

Planning on any innovations this round? I've always enjoyed your creativity in your grows.
Ha. Unfortunately this is by necessity an innovation free round. Literally every piece of grow stuff I own is packed up except for the tent you see and a full set and a half of PB nutes and a full bottle of calmag. As bare bones as it gets. But first grow back I got plenty.

Including both of my hula hoops. I found one that’s 34” to use in the new 3x3. Heh…
See @Azimuth? That pile has 2 5x5s, 2 3x3s, a 2x4, lights for all, fans for all, coco for my next grow, and every other piece of my grow life but for this tent setup and the bare bones nute table. That pile represents the rather large cash investment (for me) I’ve made in pursuit of this art. When I first saw it all piled up I was blown away.

IMG_0013.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom