Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

In coco @Bill284 taught me that they get calmag with every feeding from day one. I use Humboldt’s Secret CalMag plus Iron. Their only food is what I choose to give them. Although every nute company will likely say “it’s in there,” I have yet to find the nutes which don’t require a lot of calmag in coco. Coco tends to hold onto the C and Mg, so one is already somewhat behind the 8-ball to start. After some experimentation I have found that 5ml/gallon is about the sweet spot for this stage of growth. By mid veg I’ll be up to maybe 7ml/gallon depending on what the plants say. So maybe it does seem like a lot, I dunno. But when I began using it on that level from the get go my seedlings and early veg plants started to be greener and healthier.

Does that answer your question?
Yeah thanks, I forgot about your using coco and it does seem like a lot. I’m using RX and it’s supposed to have it in there too but it also says some strains may require more. The Sativas I’m growing seem to like more but the maker(TMS)says never use more than 2ml per gallon. That’s why I was wondering anyway. CL🍀

Yeah thanks, I forgot about your using coco and it does seem like a lot. I’m using RX and it’s supposed to have it in there too but it also says some strains may require more. The Sativas I’m growing seem to like more but the maker(TMS)says never use more than 2ml per gallon. That’s why I was wondering anyway. CL🍀
Yeah I think it sort of depends on what you use for calmag. @InTheShed taught me that. I never even checked and thought it was all the same. It’s not. The Humboldts Secret stuff I use is basically like 2-0-0. But the Blue Planet Pro stuff is like 8-0-0! It’s not so much that I worry about over feeding calmag in coco - I think in terms of the other things in it and tried to pick one that is minimal in that regard. If that makes sense.

I fished the Gandy bridge religiously and occasionally the Skyway but John’s Pass was where I fished the most. I miss the 💩 out of Florida. CL🍀
I’ve caught everything you can catch under the gandy, still fish there to this day! By boat only now, they got rid of the like pier thing on the side.

I’ve caught everything you can catch under the gandy, still fish there to this day! By boat only now, they got rid of the like pier thing on the side.
Bastards! I once lived in my Van there after my girlfriend n me broke up. I would fish after work until I got tired n crashed in the Van. Traffic was my alarm clock in the morning. I saved enuff $ n got an apartment. lol CL🍀

Bastards! I once lived in my Van there after my girlfriend n me broke up. I would fish after work until I got tired n crashed in the Van. Traffic was my alarm clock in the morning. I saved enuff $ n got an apartment. lol CL🍀
I know, it sucked. But it was already closed for a few years before they tore it down but people would go around the fences. It was cracking and wasn’t safe for people to be on anymore unfortunately smh or that’s at least what they said.

I know, it sucked. But it was already closed for a few years before they tore it down but people would go around the fences. It was cracking and wasn’t safe for people to be on anymore unfortunately smh or that’s at least what they said.
So why didn’t they just replace it? CL🍀

Still there, they just made a new toll exit for gandy that drops you right in front of the bridge instead of all the way down gandy
I’m not recognize anything when I go back. Smh I gotta get back there ASAP. Vacation or something. My Ex-Wife was telling me that Seminole is now the Wild West and that was prime real estate. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom