Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Plants are still coming along nicely. HGK Flux is still slowly packing on weight, gonna start keeping a close eye on her trichs. HGK clone got a couple branches pulled downward to let light in to center and she's looking good as hell. SB seems to be all pistils no calyx still. She's hairy but not swelling in any way shape or form.

The other 6 clones are looking good. I stripped the first few nodes of them to water easier and gave the pc clones a defol.

The veg clones had a defol and the next day you couldn't even tell. They leafed back up so fast it surprised me. HGK flowering clones are still spitting out ugly leaves

HGK Flux
Picture_001272.jpg
Picture_002267.jpg
Picture_003270.jpg

SB
Picture_005250.jpg
Picture_004262.jpg
Picture_006229.jpg

the other flower girls, hgk clone, PC, and a bunch of other clones
Picture_007211.jpg

my clones in veg, to be used for seed making
Picture_013150.jpg

Picture_014150.jpg

my solo cup contest girls and the group shot of everyone crammed in there
Picture_015134.jpg
Picture_016104.jpg

Yeah, if I at least get 2 I'll be happy. Pics from last week look about the same as this week's, so I figured it was about done with bud swell. Considering she never grew leaves back she should be quick and easy to trim, just gotta find a good place to hang her.

Hell yeah, I can't wait to try this one out. The buds are really sticky and oily, which is nice since I gotta make oil with some of it. I'd like to try this one again, but hopefully a different pheno. I think this was more OG than kosher, and I want the kosher pheno

That would be cool to do, but at 20 bucks a seed, that could be costly. Hopefully my Darkstar or blue dream is awesome so I can clone them and go perpetual for a little while. Gotta stock up first, then I can experiment and play

20 bucks a seed :thedoubletake: Yea that would be costly. You should get a good one out of the two to go perpetual with. My Ultimate Purple is looking a cracker in veg & is responding well to defol & super cropping so I'm thinking she'll be a keeper :) Do you know how many times I could clone from clone?

One week from today, HGK Flux gets the chop. So excited. Hopefully about two weeks after that should be SB, and then HGK clone. The other clones are flowering now, and should start building buds soon. PC was getting preflowers and some pistils showing, so hopefully she'll be in full flower this week, gotta get in there and tie down some branches and even out the canopy. She should be done stretching. Exciting times in the flower room. Gonna get a fast and vast seed going now since I have the space and light for it now, hopefully the CS arrives in time so I can make pollen and seeds.

Back
Top Bottom