Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

I'll have to check out that TS for sure. You got a blog or tutorial on the slapping? I wouldn't mind learning when and how to do it right

next time I do it I do pix , maybe a vid , I scored a $25 mini vid cam on those kindle special offers paid for the 1st Kindle already 145$ value =$25 saved 120.oo the K waz 60ish
cool how they do it you get a txt & time then u wait till the offer opens only on kindle can u order the item
I just missed a chrome book for 39.oo

That's cool, wonder if you still get those special deals if you flash to an android rom from stock kindle os. If like to see some pics or video of how it's done. I'd like to try it on an fnv or two just to see how long it delays it and how much bigger it gets. Probably try it on a photo strain or two also

I think you lose that if flashed , that's why I got two , after ahile they will offer it again & then i'll flash the 2nd
think a running offer access point , i buy alot off amazon as it's cheaper on some items & no driving

as for the slapping I will refine it & define it for sure .

just got my secret ingredient from floating farmer

I was thinkin' again about the hormones that certain seawwed has

I used something like this on orchids & it works well
& I did notice it listed as one of the main ingrediante on a booster I use
this is a cold water extrac from maine 100% no stabilizers (b/s for added fertilizers on other organic brands )

seeing how i got cracked on links google floating farmer
i've used seaweed to force flower a cycad that hadn't bloomed for years
the stuff should be good from seedling to the last swell
It will not save a sick from death but but works well on al plants

Might have to get that secret from you. If not, I know how to use Google and can check it out in a little bit. Being in the middle of nowhere, I hope it's something I can find on amajungle or the bay

guy sells direct
gromore makes a simular product as well but ther're fuzzy about what's in it . this is 100% smells like the beach
works as a floiare spray as well but I wouldn't want to spray flowers late in bloom as that smell might linger
I've used seaweed as a last addition to general waterings
what's really good is it is safe for seedlings at a low dose @ germ but really helps seedlings get that new growth vigor in high gear once the 3rd & 4th leaves open

Here they are. 38 days old. They will be moved soon. There is no room. I should have known. Fast and Vast. Whew, they aren't kidding.

Enjoy

Vast_38_days.jpg

Fast_and_Vast_38_days_old.jpg

Fast_and_Vast_38_days.jpg

:geek:
WJ

Thanks LA, that means a lot coming from you. I'm just really hoping the backbuilding will help during the swell these last few weeks. Each picture she seems to be getting a little bit fatter. Hoping she'll fill in all those gaps

Have you considered lining the inside of your grow area with black and white panda plastic or Mylar to increase the amount of reflected light to your plants. If you are on a budget Mylar emergency/camping blankets can be used to line the inside of your grow area.

oops wrong thread ,

Hey Stumped, hand held vape question. Which one is better in your opinion between the Pinnacle Pro & Accent DaVinci
Didn't get the pinnacle to test yet. But the accent is my daily driver now. Best personal vaporizer I've used yet. Luchbox is my second pick so far. But not as portable. And more cumbersome.

Accent is so easy to load, clean and use.

And the original davinci works great too. Were only going to carry what we test and know the device inside and out.

Been testing a lot of desktop devices and pens for ejuices now. Can't start dropping names of devices unless I'm asked hahahah.

Canadian Supplier for pinnacle hasn't gotten back to us with our order total yet. Expecting that this week or next.

Sent from my K00C using 420

Ah, so people could tell by smell what your were vaping? They were probably jealous. Hopefully you guys have a website lined up so we can check out selection.

I'll start throwing in a watering every other day instead of feeding everyday, see how that goes. I like the idea of using less nutes
Yea someone asked me if it was pot. I said nope its ejuice. Then he started joking saying yea right hear about in the guy at the boarder with liquid cocaine in his? Lol

It worked but being high all day wasn't happening. Whole tank had 1g of rso. Mixed with pg. And I had to puff like all fuckin day to finish it. I'd smoke a gram in a joint in 15 mins. I call it breakfast. Lol

Sent from my K00C using 420

DSC089125.JPG
DSC089112.JPG

dead gurlz ;(
DSC088831.JPG
and some GSC bud p0Rn
DSC089132.JPG

those 2 GSC of mine startin to look nice .. weird plant thou (Not Pictured here just the bud is GSC )
the dead gurlz are purpleberry clones

Back
Top Bottom