Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

it was near time anyway as they'd flushed for 2 weeks but I'm Finally getting to the point of not buying any more at last

Stumped, thanks for the answer buddy :) The pinnacle has one bad point which is the top flips off easy but there's a water pipe option that sounds like its awesome so I hope you get to test one :)

Zombie, you'll be swimming in buds once they're all trimmed up. Congrats :cheer:

DSC089154.JPG

these are trimmed as they started to get krispty & most were dry thru the stems weren't snap dry but dry to touch so that will mod some of kryspyness down
Indian Summer here & wind off the desert as well so humidity is >5%
taste ; so far is not bad on the small lower buds
high; very very stoney & uppy But a real red eye squinter fer sure no driving on this stuff
smell ; so far fuelish/floral
3 hits & I forgot where I left the fattie @ , later I lost the wireless mouse 3 times just now

I can't wait to find the hit that makes me forget my own name for a little bit :)
3 hits & I forgot where I left the fattie @ , later I lost the wireless mouse 3 times just now

Watered the Flux and SB with their first dose of koolbloom added to nutes last night. Hoping it'll help make a good difference, visually at least. Thanks for the hookup on that Zombiewoof! Everything is looking and smelling great. Outside temp last night hit the 30's, and my grow space got to 59 degrees this morning. Space heater is for small space, so I had to basically seal veg area and put heater in there, and cut a baffle into flower room to keep both heated. Veg space feels about 80, flower room was 70 degrees when I checked around 230. Turned off box fan for exhaust and am using small booster fan and filter for exhaust. Rh of flower room is now in low 30's, so that's a bonus for sure. Can't wait to see how they handle it tonight

Yeah, i should have taken care of it long ago, but I get lazy. Really wasn't expecting temps to drop like that. I was hoping we would get autumn before winter, but apparently not. Town about 30 miles away got snow. Ugh

It's happened all of a sudden here but not as cold. Up until yesterday it's been in the high 70's day & night & dry. What sort of temps will you see in winter?

In the winter we'll hit negatives, usually hangs around 10 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. It'll start in late November and last till about April. After this big harvest I'll probably grow a few autos inside closet cause it'll get either too cold or too expensive to keep plants alive out there

Just a touch colder than here then & I wouldn't like to be growing in a garage without HPS in winter & a heater on at night, the electric bills would be silly though

Yeah, i almost thought about getting an hps for the winter, but would rather just stick with led and grow a plant or two in closet. I could seal my flower room really good after these strains are done and run heater in there and keep lights on for 20 hours a day for autos. Actually, might go that route so I can grow a couple. Thanks for making me think skunny, now I have a gameplan!

yeah build a room inside the shed but seal the shead walls with viqueen if ya have to to stop the drafts that will keep the wind off ya & a buffer

Everything is looking good and temps are a little better. I had my humidity down to 15 percent for a little while. HGK Flux is plumping up a little on the tops but I'm guessing she still has another couple weeks probably. Might let her go a little longer just for some good sleep meds. HGK clone is looking good. I pulled a couple sucker buds off the lower backside that gets no light, but she should yield decent. SB still has a while to go. Cut the lower few nodes off all the 2 liter and 1 gallon clones in there. The pc clones are about a foot tall now and the SB and HGK are about 5 inches tall. Pics tomorrow

I think HGK is in week 7 of 9, and the SB is in week 6 of 9. Planning on cutting the HGK down on the 19th. Hoping she had enough amber on her. Gonna make some meds from her, even though her yield won't be great.

Back
Top Bottom