Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

9/24 Watered tut with molasses 4 gal. 8 gal for chunk. These are pics of tut. She's close. I guess the game is knowing when the diminishing return is in my favor when it comes to the chop. Any day now. Went up the ladder this morning and found her going purple!
IMG_3854.jpg
IMG_3855.jpg
IMG_3856.jpg
IMG_3857.jpg
IMG_3858.jpg

ool so guess I’ll try to keep the molasses going ewc allowe more nutrient uptake boost your enzymes I belive or pits microbes in medium . Should I stop that ?
If it were me I'd keep going if you see healthy ladies Joe. This is my first time with the molasses and never with ewc. You have solid thinking to my mind but unless someone who's been down this path before I couldn't tell you if we're both circling the bowl. Seems to have worked here. Wait, it has worked here.

Did my best to skim through and catch up... Your ladies a friggin' huge brotha!
:welldone:
I'll hang around to see how this turns out if ya don't mind.:popcorn:
With all the rain & humidity you've had, it's good to see you haven't been swamped with bud rot. Awesome!
:high-five:

Stay lifted growmie!
:passitleft:

Did my best to skim through and catch up... Your ladies a friggin' huge brotha!
:welldone:
I'll hang around to see how this turns out if ya don't mind.:popcorn:
With all the rain & humidity you've had, it's good to see you haven't been swamped with bud rot. Awesome!
:high-five:

Stay lifted growmie!
:passitleft:
Hey Preston, thanks for the visit, next journal will be more linear I hope. This one has training wheels. It's an exciting time now living day by day. They're plumping by the minute and it's got me on the edge of my seat. WoooHooo

Tut is cut, washed, and hanging waiting for the drips to stop and have a good trim. Found a dozen or so rotten nugs cleaning her up. Cut them out before wash and hoping it doesn't spread while drying. Long day yesterday and going to be today so pics and things later. Smoked a tester of her while processing her and she's fine.

Tut is cut, washed, and hanging waiting for the drips to stop and have a good trim. Found a dozen or so rotten nugs cleaning her up. Cut them out before wash and hoping it doesn't spread while drying. Long day yesterday and going to be today so pics and things later. Smoked a tester of her while processing her and she's fine.
Make sure you share the access water off good too before hanging love hearing people like clean thier fruits. Rotten buds like bud rot?

I wonder of thriw those buds away . It’s sad but being safe

Hiya stoneotter,

You can wash buds with H2O2 and kill botrytis so it won't spread during drying.

Make sure you share the access water off good too before hanging love hearing people like clean thier fruits. Rotten buds like bud rot?

I wonder of thriw those buds away . It’s sad but being safe
Thanks Joe. A little ways in I realized to give them a good shake as I hung. Yeah bud rot, I guess I got it early because each rot area was a nug or two of a group so I cut it out until all clear.

After giving thanks I took the shears to this beautiful tut plant. I noticed a few things: She smells of skunk, always has and does even on the dry line. She was home to so many creepy crawleys I could not believe. Her nugs vary from heavy to larfy. Her stems were solid but for a 1/16 in hole in s
IMG_3865.jpg
IMG_3867.jpg
ome branches. It looks like just under a pound when all is done in jars. So they hang @ 65% RH 70F for yesterday and today. I'll lower the RH to 60 for a short time tomorrow or next day to slowly bring them to jar rh. I'm going with 58% boveda's this run. last run I went 62% and I'm having trouble getting a fine grind as it's too sticky.

Fed the pineapple chunk 8 gal with 1 tbsp molasses/gal. She's fading to yellow on her large leaves and buds are getting ripe. She smells a space 20 feet around her with delightful sweet pineapple mmm.Trichomes are clear to milky a little early if I had to chop today but not the case. Her sister needs to finish drying in the tent before I can process her and that's perfect. I figure another 3 days at the most and the tent should be vacant. Thats's 5 drying days. 4 of them at 65% rh. Give or take a day or two. I can see three rotten nugs high up on her and I can't get at them to remove so that's the only chafe I can see now. If that spreads over night I'll have to make a plan B. Hope not.

Beautiful cut!!!! just caught up, been out of town.

I am with you...I don't care for 62% at all, it's way too wet IMO.
What do you prefer curious to hear I like 58% myself

It's on to the next thing as an old work partner I had would say. Pineapple Chunk is now the center of attention. She's growing tired and her leaves are getting pale. On the upside she's super fragrant and is bulking up daily. As I've mentioned there's two or three rotting nugs high up I can't get to. I'm watching for changes and am ready to rock if necessary. I hope to let her go for a while.
IMG_3872.jpg

Back
Top Bottom