Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

got a test nug or two from lower afghani kush xblack domina plant in bag curing drying maybe I should throw it in fridge

Well it's a beautiful mostly sunny day. 63/17 degrees, rh 60%. Couldn't ask for more. These two fine ladies are doing super fine. Picking rotten bud got slow today Hopefully I'm caught up and they stay that way for a while. pineapple chunk still smells like I died and went to heaven. Queen Tut on the other hand still makes my eyes water when I get close. She's going to be something in the fire department I think.

Today the Good Lady Tut is gaining bud girth. That's right I said it Girth, yum. I wish I was better at taking pics because these don't give you what my eyes see. I will improve if possible. Anyhoo, she's giving her all every day and night and is going to be first to see the end. Her leaves are yellowing and i pluck every day now. Trichs are pretty solid milky.
Going to water with only light calmag and molasses
IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3841.jpg
IMG_3842.jpg
IMG_3843.jpg
IMG_3847.jpg
from here on starting today.

Today the Good Lady Tut is gaining bud girth. That's right I said it Girth, yum. I wish I was better at taking pics because these don't give you what my eyes see. I will improve if possible. Anyhoo, she's giving her all every day and night and is going to be first to see the end. Her leaves are yellowing and i pluck every day now. Trichs are pretty solid milky.
Going to water with only light calmag and molasses
IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3841.jpg
IMG_3842.jpg
IMG_3843.jpg
IMG_3847.jpg
from here on starting today.
No ewc ?

Earth worm castings?
I'm glad you asked. I'm thinking this tut is so close to done I don't want to encourage anything but bud so only molasses and water. If She's around for another 2 weeks I'll be surprised. Her buds are getting big and if I see major rot I'm going to have to pull the plug. 2 inches of rain and 80 F 26 C coming in the next days What are your thoughts?

I'm glad you asked. I'm thinking this tut is so close to done I don't want to encourage anything but bud so only molasses and water. If She's around for another 2 weeks I'll be surprised. Her buds are getting big and if I see major rot I'm going to have to pull the plug. 2 inches of rain and 80 F 26 C coming in the next days What are your thoughts?
Do you just stir molasses or pump tea it ?

How much molasses you giving it and how often ?
I've been giving them 1 Tbsp/gal since it looks like Aug. 22. Every watering. The guy that gave me the clones uses it from veg. If I was running on all cylinders I would have at least run it from beginning of flower. Right or not, I don't know. I wanted to keep the soil fed so I went with the "fish shit". The biothrive and calmag is for her. And molasses carbohydrate for bud. I'm thinking out loud Joe forgive me. I apologise to everyone for not updating every time I feed. Better days are coming with the winter grow in a few weeks or so.

I've been giving them 1 Tbsp/gal since it looks like Aug. 22. Every watering. The guy that gave me the clones uses it from veg. If I was running on all cylinders I would have at least run it from beginning of flower. Right or not, I don't know. I wanted to keep the soil fed so I went with the "fish shit". The biothrive and calmag is for her. And molasses carbohydrate for bud. I'm thinking out loud Joe forgive me. I apologise to everyone for not updating every time I feed. Better days are coming with the winter grow in a few weeks or so.
Cool so guess I’ll try to keep the molasses going ewc allowe more nutrient uptake boost your enzymes I belive or pits microbes in medium . Should I stop that ? I know my kush ate only getting silica blast and calcium eggshells prob some phosphorus too next run going to cook them good just want calcium. Love and learn brotha

Back
Top Bottom