Stainless - THC Bomb Auto (Indoor) - 2014-2015 - First Ever Grow Journal

Yo Jack, thanks for checking the journal bro! Thanks for the comments, can't believe how well they've turned out! As a first timer, i picked the autos because they were quicker and apparently this strain has a high thc content and a big yield. Not so sure about the yield as of yet, time will tell but I truly think it's gonna be the best bud I've smoked! due to my location, can only get my hands on certain bud, mainly cheese but if this turns out great, going to keep on doing it! :) yeah no worries man, I'll get those pics up as soon as it's ready! Peace man :peace:

Haha an abundance of cheese, sounds like we in the same neck of the woods, roughly. What you mean if it turns out great? It has already mate, seriously well done. Those auto's are really fast and great for beginners but you really seemed to have picked a winner right off the bat. I am busy deliberating as to what to do next, I so want to do an auto run and have 3 AK auto seeds that are calling my name. Gotta finish my current grow first and recon one more round before the end of winter. Summer temps are a killer for me. Aaaahhh the joys of bedroom gardening. Was just saying on another thread how I envy these guys in the states, with their attics, basements, large houses and mostly legal grows.

Haha, sound like it lol!! Aww thanks man, really appreciate it! Even though this is my first grow, i definitely would recommend doing these, or even just autos if they are all mostly the same, the growth was unbelievable, each day I was checking they were doubling in size!! I'll be honest, I do like to toke, so I really hope this is nice :) Yeah the ak autos were calling my name also, they do look good! If you decide to do them I'll be sure to check them out, see how you get on. Tell me about it, if grows were legal here, there would be more than 2 plants lol!!

Mate the AK's may just get put on hold for a while, I will sit and watch you finish up here if you don't mind before I commit my last days of winter to them. THC auto's really do seem like the bomb. They have a whole range of strains that look really impressive but it seems most people just go for the THC bomb, can't blame them, some clever branding there. I remember being intrigued by the hash bomb because i like to make oil from my grows but cant remember if they have an auto version. Off to do some reading up. I have quite a few seeds already but can't help myself from wanting to try everything, nah sod it, you have convinced me to do THC bomb auto,maybe try another one of their autos too and do them at the same time.

I don't mind that at all bud, will probably post a couple photos a day, don't expect much change over the flushing stage. Any hints or tips on flushing? duration etc? Yeah I think my next seeds will be from bomb again, got a few that I wanna try :) I'll be using my trimmings and leaves to make some hash or butter, not decided yet! Haha, glad I could help you with your decision! :) :peace:

appreciate your comments paddy, thanks bud! Like I've said before, I done a lot of research more on first time growers rather than just growing. Wanted to make sure I didn't make any beginner mistakes or fall into any traps. I think I've managed that well by keeping it plain and simple. Next time I may change a couple of things but if this is good smoke, might just stick too what I have done like you said! :)

Yeah you definitely made my decision for me. I am a recent coco convert and to be honest there is no going back to soil for me. Find coco faster, easier to correct problems and just much nicer to work with so I am wondering how they will do in coco? I only have a 250 watt light so doubt I will be able to produce what you have but I am going to try :wood:

I would think a week to 10 days but it may be a little less for auto's not entirely sure there. I would think a week would be fine. You got a loupe to check for trichomes? I have only grown dwarf autos before and they took an age to start turning amber but they did eventually, some auto strains apparently don't turn amber.

I wasn't too sure with coco or soil, I see a lot of growers using coco, and getting great result so I think I may use that next time. I only got the light with the tent, as a package, so was in luck to get a powerful one :) Yeah I was thinking a week to ten days. Not yet, I'm getting one either tomorrow or the day after, I ordered one but never appeared, was cheap so not too bothered lol. I'll get them checked asap and let you know. Looking at the photos I can see orange hairs but will double check under the loupe :)

:thedoubletake: This is your first grow :thedoubletake: despite common myth autos really aren't easy to grow they take more time and care than photoperiod I no many people who have tried and failed at growing autoflower indoors but your ladies are spectacular gonna have too read through ya journal see how you achieved it cause looks to me like you may have green fingers (not just from the resin :rofl:) even getting the harvest perfect my advice now TURN OFF the light leave them a few days..ohh btw basically you have been bud backbuilding by pinching the tips of big buds looking forward to see what you grow next any beans in mind? :welldone:

Yup, first ever grow, just done a lot of research on this and other forums and went at it! :) Really shocked to hear that a lot of people have had problems, I maybe got lucky first time, the second grow will tell if I have green fingers haha! I'll put up a bigger post either tonight or tomorrow on everything I have done, a bit more detailed, hopefully that will be able to help you out. My nute sheet and measurings are at the grow, need to double check them etc. Any particular reason as to turning off the lights for a few days? Ah nice one, didn't realise that was backbuilding, nice, I think it's worked a bit, or the bloombastic is amazing lol!

Ehm, definitely auto again, probably from bomb again, I'm liking the look of the cherry bomb, berry bomb and big bomb autos. No doubt them :)

I'll keep that in mind bro. I never removed any leaves from the start to finish, the only leaves that were removed were the ones that had dried up and were able to be pulled of with no force at all. I believe, and this is just me, but the less harm, less stress, the more it can concentrate on growing! I found a good forum that mentioned this and it made sense to me so followed it.

I'm also not quite sure the best way to dry them :O As they have came out a lot better than expected, I really don't want to fuck it up on the last process! Don't worry, I am patient, so there is no worry of my drying them for a few days then that's it. I understand they need to be dried I would say 7-14 days by quick research. What I was going to do was hang them in my tent, with the clip fan on, no light. My worry with this is it will be rather cold as a lot of the heat comes from the light and the heater is outside my tent. Any suggestions would be appreciated, cheers! :peace:

wow nice auto grow :bravo: i think its them hps's they work magic on plants a good few auto iv seen under them turn out great with good looking after on the side too:) as for drying and curing theres a fourm here that were i got my info on it and thats basically it How do I properly dry and cure my harvest?. id say next time around u should throw 4 under that light just so ull have more and use up the extra light :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom