Auto Topping Thread

Here is an update to my Swiss Cheese Auto topping. Bushing out nicely. Wondering if I should do a major defoil or just let her be? Any suggestions?

20161108_183838.jpg

20161108_183928.jpg

Feel free to swing by my journal.

Look at how big she is now... Week 9 from seed, and to think all I did was top once, tied her down, and remove fan leaves. Nice even canopy for the most part. Kinda like a scrog with out the net.

20161123_015047.jpg

20161123_015137.jpg

Looking good y'all! Just topped my Dwarf Low Flyer 2 1/2 weeks old at 4th node. Might should have waited a few more days but got a little impatient...lol also saw some pre flowers while topping!?!? Will update in a few days
IMG_62616.JPG
IMG_62628.JPG
IMG_62636.JPG

Smurf top work my friend.and indeed topping once and abot of lst and defol.the plant does the rest for u top job really well done.il pass by ur journel for sure happy growing;)

Smurf top work my friend.and indeed topping once and abot of lst and defol.the plant does the rest for u top job really well done.il pass by ur journel for sure happy growing;)

Thanks Beast! I truly am surprised at how well she is doing. Must be something in that water she's loving. :morenutes:

My plant was growing slow , I topped at day 18 , im now at day 35 , its skunk 1 auto , it started to preflower last week and stretching , what sort of yeild do you think I will get , under 18/6 light
420-magazine-mobile986623567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133868220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1978344554.jpg
never grown before so worried I wont get anything from it , will buds form and get bigger ?
420-magazine-mobile179958484.jpg

Take me to your Dealer

Toker she is flowering now for u mate.when u see she has stopped stretching then she will start to really flower.then ul be able to get an idea of yield.good job.happy growing;)

Toker she is flowering now for u mate.when u see she has stopped stretching then she will start to really flower.then ul be able to get an idea of yield.good job.happy growing;)
Cool thanks bro , does stretch last a couple of weeks ? I noticed its starting to get small tricrome on the leaves

Take me to your Dealer

Will stretch for around a week.if it has sativa in its gene then they can stretch slowly all through flower.ur plant im sure u will be able to keep under control and should bring u some big buds.good job;)

I would of thought ud get abit more than that.only time will tell.best of luck mate.will be a joy to smoke ur own buds;) happy growing

Back
Top Bottom