Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

to be honest if you're getting good result with out putting it in the ground then keep doing what you're doing you feel safe and the results are outstanding you keep doing you and we'll keep cheering from the side lines :morenutes::clap::morenutes::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::party::party::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::allgood:

It's been hellishly hot here - day averages of between 29C and 32C over the last week.

Girls in Narnia are doing fine, I moved the Bubbas Gift up close to the house in the hidey space....hopefully it's too far into flowering to care or be affected. The reveg girls have been binned as I needed the space they were in and 6 plants is more than I want to cope with at the moment.

707 Truthband in the front and UDC which has been potted up, slightly behind on the left.

image14476.jpeg

Portela - same as last year, a few bottom leaves yellowing, don't know if it's something I'm doing that she doesn't like or if this is her usual growth pattern

image14475.jpeg

Bubbas Gift

image14478.jpeg
image14477.jpeg

Postponed my trip to South America until early Autumn as there is too much happening new business wise to be gallivanting about schmoozing old/loyal clients.

Enjoying BTY's sojourn a week down the line....lots of food and gossip and outdoors life.

Hope everyone has had a super start to their respective weeks. :surf::ganjamon::allgood::rollit::ciao::Namaste:

Daytime highs dropped to 26C on Friday and it's been coolish in the evenings since then.

Girls in Narnia are happy enough considering the recent week long heat fest. 707 Truthband does not like the excessive heat and is always floppy when I go down to water. Will see how she responds to a bit more water every 2 days. UltraDawg chem has stopped stretching as fast and she had a couple of yellowing lower fan leaves, she seems totally unfazed by the high temps. Portela is a lot happier this year and is continuing to stretch - up and outwards.

707 Truthband looking pretty miserable - she is showing pistils.

image14697.jpeg

Portela

image14698.jpeg

UltraDawg chem

image14699.jpeg

Group shot

image14700.jpeg
image14702.jpeg

Bubbas Gift continues to put on weight, will start to check trichs next week.

image14705.jpeg
image14707.jpeg
image14708.jpeg

Happy Sunday to all :420::Namaste::tokin::tokin:

So did you spot the preflowers on UD eventually? Looks good :thumb:

So did you spot the preflowers on UD eventually? Looks good :thumb:

Hey Conradino! :ciao: :thanks:

Yes, I moved her to Narnia when she showed pistils. You were right she tolerates mad temperatures - she likes the conditions here.

Hope your week has started well. :high-five:

40C is nothing for this strain, SoCal blood is strong with her. In a much hotter summer last year F1 gen got it on :thumb:

Bapple, I hope you can figure out the 707 TB mystery, perhaps its in the water/dry cycle for the pot, also looks a bit hungry. Would like to see that plant spruced up :) :cheer:

Bapple, I hope you can figure out the 707 TB mystery, perhaps its in the water/dry cycle for the pot, also looks a bit hungry. Would like to see that plant spruced up :) :cheer:

Will feed her and see how she reacts, I have hardly fed them really, fishmix twice and magnesium sulfate once.

Hope your week has started well :ciao:

So, high of 29C today with very high winds all day. Girls in Narnia are doing fine.

707 Truthband - she has responded to being watered every two days and I fed them all 3ml/ltr Plagron Terra Bloom on Monday.

image14956.jpeg

Portela

image14955.jpeg

UltraDawg Chem being beaten about by the wind

image14958.jpeg
image14957.jpeg
image14952.jpeg

Group shot

image14951.jpeg

They are getting about 6 hours of direct sunlight at the moment and I need to take some branches and tops off the camo trees, but it's so hot at the moment I am going to wait until they are in full flower to allow more sunlight through.

Bubbas Gift seems about 2 - 3 weeks away from harvest; still haven't checked trichs. She doesn't seem too bothered by the extreme heat. She smells great

image14903.jpeg
image14901.jpeg
image14897.jpeg

It's barbecue Sunday and thank goodness for kettle barbecues. Hope everyone is having a serene Sunday :420::Namaste:

Looking good girl. I thought my UD Chem got cooked, but I found one this morning I didn't know I had and took 4 clones off her, so the strain is saved. Boy are you going to be impressed when yours is finished flowering. Good Job and Good Luck. TOAST

Thanks Toast! :ciao:

I really hope I like the smoke off her - she has been a real trooper in the heat and never looks stressed. She seems comfortable in my hellish summer temperatures, so will definitely grow more if she passes muster. Glad you found one alive....I was depressed for you when I saw the photo of the crispy cooked plants.

:thanks::Namaste:

Hello :420: buddies:ciao:

It's been sooooooo hot here all week, 38C - 42C and RH of between 50 and 75%. The girls in Narnia are okay as they are getting 6 hours of direct sun and in shade and dappled shade the rest of the day. When flowering starts in earnest I will see about letting more direct sun on them.

707 Truthband

image15214.jpeg

Portela

image15215.jpeg

UltraDawg Chem which continues to stretch in temperatures that no plant has any business stretching in...loving this strains robustness

image15219.jpeg

Group shots, the UD is now taller than the other two plants that had over a months head start vegging.

image15218.jpeg
image15217.jpeg
image15216.jpeg

The Bubbas Gift. She is still putting on weight slowly, she doesn't seem too bothered by the crazy heat, but her pot/roots are in shade all day and only the plant is getting direct sunshine.

image15222.jpeg
image15223.jpeg
image15221.jpeg

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :Namaste::420::rollit::allgood::ciao::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom