Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

Woke up to a thunderstorm at 5 this morning. Did not do my Sunday water of vegetables or 420 grow, as we went out of town and I reckoned the rain would keep everything happy until Wednesday's watering. Last three days have been brutally hot temps climbing to 42C and yesterday night at 11pm it was still 28C.

Have not been down to Narnia since Wednesday - update only of UDC and revegging BD's as they are close by.

image13627.jpeg
image13628.jpeg
image13629.jpeg
image13630.jpeg
image13631.jpeg
image13632.jpeg

Apologies on sideways photos used a different camera and well....sigh*

I am thinking of topping her? (Still not showing sex) again, will have a look at what the reveggers roots are doing during the week to decide whether to repot them or not...I might even cut roots back and replant in same pots with added fresh substrate.

been very busy with work and life....it's that time of year.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend :high-five:

Hope your well bapple & drinking plenty of water on these hot days...

34C high here and high winds. Girls in Narnia all doing well. Bubbas Gift seems to be flowering in earnest rather than just showing. Gave all three water but will feed BG on Wednesday as lower leaves look a bit hungry

image13706.jpeg
image13707.jpeg
image13708.jpeg
image13710.jpeg
image13712.jpeg
image13713.jpeg
image13714.jpeg
image13715.jpeg
image13716.jpeg
image13717.jpeg
image13718.jpeg
image13719.jpeg
image13720.jpeg

Revegging girls roots look good and not root bound yet so will add more substrate and bio char to the pots and let them be.

Apologies again for the sideways photos.

Bapple, I got Cubwald plastic roller skates. So the weekend was roller skating in lounge and hallway (carpet) and Sunday we went to the basketball courts.. She just walks in them, no rolling yet, lol... Thanks for asking.. Your gardens looking great, I can feel the warmth in those photos... Be well..

Weather is just all over the place here high of 28C 60% RH and sunny and then overcast and noticeably cooler from about 4 and now looking like it's going to rain. Not as hot as it usually is this time of year, but good cannabis growing conditions, so nothing to complain about.

Better photos of the girls in Narnia right way up :Namaste:

Bubbas Gift - fed her BioBizz Bloom at 5ml /ltr, she smells interesting; hashey black currant......

image13768.jpeg
image13769.jpeg
image13770.jpeg

Portela

image13772.jpeg

image13773.jpeg

707 Truthband

image13771.jpeg

Thanks Jaga! :thanks: Hope you're voting tomorrow:Namaste:

Yep I will Devi,, in fact as soon as we were told we was going to get the in out choice ,, my mind was made up still is I guess maybe like you my folks was wary of the Common market :) so yes ,, but on a very strange note I have also had all the scare stuff an wonder what will happen if it went either way ??

Lol Jaga you've got a bad case of the Heebie Jeebies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are unlikely to be surveilling your tiny grow....but if your gut is telling you something else - well trash your plants, you may be right.

:thumb:Thanks you are a diamond :rofl::rofl:I honestly needed some one to say just that:smokin:But Da Girls wont be goin no where:)
Man if they did ever pass in it would go very well :circle-of-love:
:volcano-smiley:id cry:rofl:

Hot and windy day here - high of 34C. Girls in Narnia are doing well, watered and fed 707 Truthband and Portela BioBizz fishmix, just water for Bubbas Gift.

Portela

image13928.jpeg
image13930.jpeg

Bubbas Gift

image13932.jpeg
image13933.jpeg
image13931.jpeg

707 Truthband

image13952.jpeg

The UDC is doing well, still not showing sex so she's still upstairs with the reveggers.

image13925.jpeg
image13927.jpeg
image13926.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday :Namaste::surf::green_heart::allgood::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom