Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

Hot and windy day here - high of 34C. Girls in Narnia are doing well, watered and fed 707 Truthband and Portela BioBizz fishmix, just water for Bubbas Gift.

Portela

Bubbas Gift

707 Truthband

image13952.jpeg

The UDC is doing well, still not showing sex so she's still upstairs with the reveggers.

image13925.jpeg
image13927.jpeg
image13926.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday :Namaste::surf::green_heart::allgood::ciao:

Now that you managed to get the crick out of my neck I see that 707 is a BIG show off MS B.! I; like you, am becoming a true believer in HSO's products. Garden looking fantabulous!!!

:green_heart:

Thanks Captain! :ciao::thanks:

She hasn't missed a beat, looks like it's more HSO seeds for me, Humboldt County is very similar to my neck of the woods weather wise. Seems HSO seeds like it here. Still a bit irritated that none of the Dedoverde Auto seeds sprouted but maybe it was just a bad batch.

Your garden is looking great also - sorry I have been a bit scarce, but up to my neck with work, garden and domestic life and got a whole month of long haul travel coming up. Gratefully Bapple the younger is arriving next week and she is invaluable when I'm under the whip like now.

Have a super week Captain :high-five:

All 21 pages read, took a while! Would you not be better planting directly in the ground? Surely the roots would appreciate a bigger system?

Wish the weather here would get better. We were told we were due a 3 month heatwave with la nina on the back of el nino. Lasted for 3 weeks and for the last 3 weeks or so it been back to a normal scottish summer. Only upside is i don't need to get out to my guerilla with water although they do need a feed. Was due today but will go tomorrow or sat.

Look forward to the rest of your grow and if you get a chance to visit mine then feel free. I think you commented on my first outdoor journal on here. Ended up with 2.2g but learned a heck of a lot from it. This year will be better.

Hey Glasgrow! :ciao:

Whenever I see your screen name, reminds me of my dear friend Jimmy Knapp (RIP) he was a great guy - come to think of it never met a Scotsman I did not like :rofl::allgood: Also have an impressive if embarrassing number of Hogmanays under my belt :bigblush::party::rollit:

I think I am subscribed to your journal, but I am so busy at this time of the year that by the time I get through catching up with the journals of my core posse, it's time to go to sleep (and I don't joke with my sleep:rofl::rofl:)

I will double check just in case I'm imagining things. Thanks for swinging by my garden hope, to see you more often :Namaste:

Most scots are easy to get on with, especially the stoned ones.

Impressive but embarrassing no of hogmanays? Nonsense, no such thing as in attending a large no of hogmanay parties. Noone jokes with there sleep. I got some super skunk last week and it knocked me for 6, went to bed before the mrs and that is very rare.

Now am subbed i will be keeping an eye on things. Great to see so many people offering sound advice and learning from where they went wrong as well as offering my 2 cents from what i have learned.

Hey Glasgrow!

Realised I did not answer the question re planting directly into the soil. I am too chicken to plant in the soil on our property as its not legal where I am. Whenever there's been concern over the plants being spotted, I've just moved the plants or camoed them (the smaller plants) if they had been in the ground, I would have ripped them out and tossed them, as I am not interested in taking that sort of chance of getting caught growing.....and that would just be a tragedy. another thing is that I would not be able to cope logistically with the sort of yield I know I would get if they went into the ground. When Grizz took down his monster - I was impressed but not at all envious. It's just two of us I am growing for and we are not massive users. With the plants in pots, I can plant a few different strains all year round and it's still way too much for us.

Thanks Captain! :ciao::thanks:

She hasn't missed a beat, looks like it's more HSO seeds for me, Humboldt County is very similar to my neck of the woods weather wise. Seems HSO seeds like it here. Still a bit irritated that none of the Dedoverde Auto seeds sprouted but maybe it was just a bad batch.

Your garden is looking great also - sorry I have been a bit scarce, but up to my neck with work, garden and domestic life and got a whole month of long haul travel coming up. Gratefully Bapple the younger is arriving next week and she is invaluable when I'm under the whip like now.

Have a super week Captain :high-five:

No apologize necessary dear, we are all just too damn busy with life chores and choices. Hoping your month travel is not all business and you have lots of fun. Praise be to Bapple the Younger!

:high-five:

No apologize necessary dear, we are all just too damn busy with life chores and choices. Hoping your month travel is not all business and you have lots of fun. Praise be to Bapple the Younger!

:high-five:

Hey Captain - praise be indeed! :cheer:

It's work all the way but nothing to complain about. We're holidaying late this year - BTY and I are away together for a week late August and the SL and I will go off for a couple of weeks beginning of September

Hope your weekend has started well:high-five:

Now where did I leave that wardrobe I'm coming to visit wanna try out that butter and some of that delicious foodie I keep seeing. nom nom nom

It's been a hectic weekend here, super hot high of 38C yesterday.

The UDC is a girl:thumb: and has been moved to Narnia as she is getting too tall for her spot. I might bring the Bubbas Gift up into the hidey spot.

image14237.jpeg
image142381.jpeg
image14240.jpeg

The Bubbas Gift continues to flower - beautiful smell coming off her, sweet fruity exotic, she is not stretching much at all and has remained under a metre high. A cricket/grasshopper is having a go at her but she's fine and I never spray flowering plants. Fed her Biobizz Bloom and Topmax.

image14232.jpeg
image14233.jpeg
image14235.jpeg

707 Truthband and Portela are doing fine, fed them Fishmix
image14236.jpeg

image14239.jpeg
image14234.jpeg

So all is well in the garden. Happy 4th of July :420:

How much do your plants smell outside? Can they be smelt from a distance or do you need to go up close? If my balcony plants start to smell the i have to hope that either of our parents' visits are kept to a minimum and that if i have to move them for a few hours they dont stink out the dry room. Or another option which i am giving careful consideration to is to move them outdoors in their pots to my guerilla site. Difficult to get 2 x 3ft plants (inc height of ppts) outdoors and out to the site but needs must. Just a pain that my pal no got car for another 3 weeks.

Hey Glasgrow!

The Bubbas Gift is the smelliest plant I've grown yet, I can smell her from about 2ft away. Last year when I had 3, 5ft plus plants flowering at the same time, the smell was apparent from about 4 feet away....

Good luck with operation hide plants; they'll probably be noticed if you leave them on the balcony.

Well my neighbours downstairs may just be out of smell from them if they go on the balcony. Luckily i am top floor of a 7-storey building so only the neighbours downstairs to worry about. Visitors pop up but only a few hours so can place in a black bag and shove them in the corner of the dry room and leave them there till they leave. They will be approx 8'-10' from the door and the room not enclosed so the smell should be ok. Hopefully none of the neighbours will use that room during time that visitors are up.

Hey Gorgeous, Happy 4th of July. What are you celebrating? Getting rid of us Americans. LOL Man your plants look BITCHEN. That Bubba's Gift looks like its going to be one solid BUD from top to bottom. Get that UDC in the ground and it will go big, there's still plenty of time before she starts flowering. Good Job Girl. TTYL TOAST

Hey Godfather!! :ciao: :thanks:

There were 3 birthdays in my family and my daughter has arrived for the Summer holidays. Any excuse to crack open a bottle of bubbly :party::battingeyelashes::ganjamon::rollit:

The Bubbas Gift is less than a metre tall but as you said one solid bud all the way up her and she smells fantastic :yummy::yummy:

UDC is now in full sun down in Narnia - unfortunately I just haven't got the stones to put a plant in the ground :yikes::hmmmm: I fimmed all the growing tips again today, trying to keep her low and also avoiding huge colas that might mould. She's loving the crazy heat.

Your plants are all looking good - well done on the Jack Dawg harvest. Thanks for swinging by my yard. :high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom