Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

awesome looking buds coming in bap starting to frost up proper nice. Yeah i agree with bap anything under ten degrees at night and they start to suffer mine come in ever night just because of the wind around here. I wish i had the space close by to do a good outdoor grow.

Nice and green here Baps! Resin picking up nicely.
:popcorn:

So yesterday it rained on and off all day, and overnight there was a thunderstorm. It's 24C and sunny 70% RH. Just got back from giving the girls a good shake and picked off random dead vegetation that had fallen on them.

From checking the trichomes under the loupe, ASD could go another week but I will pull her on Sunday because I don't want to push my luck. Also I realised this morning that they are down to about 5 hours direct sunlight and then 3 or so of dappled sunlight cos the arch of the sun has changed. After harvesting ASD on Sunday might have to move the other two girls into better positions for sunlight.

Sorry no photos, but apart from drooping (except the Portela) from the weight of water on their buds they are fine. Photos with my Sunday update.

happy Friday all :ciao:

Hello my 420 brethren!

So pulled ASD this AM.

image684.jpeg
image682.jpeg
image676.jpeg

All the large colas except one had bud rot in the centre of the buds.

image677.jpeg
image675.jpeg

The one top cola that was mould free

image678.jpeg
image679.jpeg

Pretty much half of the plant was not fit for purpose and was thrown away as we don't make hash or oils

image681.jpeg
image680.jpeg

I did not get a wet weight but will report the dry weight. Despite the BR it's still volume wise my biggest harvest yet. The most number of brown bags I've ever used to dry one plant is 6, this was 11 brown bags worth.

There were 3 large bottom colas that were very airy and not ready but cos of the BR I decided to pull her completely. I don't do surgery on mould cos I don't want the spores on my other girls....

So everything is in brown bags in a brown box and all things being equal I will have dry weight by Sunday or Monday.

Did not photograph the other girls in Narnia but here is a shot of the Blue Dream doing well and thriving.

image683.jpeg

Hope all my 420 mag chums are having a great Sunday wherever they are!

Dang Baps,
Sorry to hear the bug rot got to all the main colas. Truly sucks. :passitleft:
I am interested to hear how she smokes. Please do share your smoke report when you can.
My sd is starting to enter the 2nd week of cure. She is getting better. But not quite there yet. Potent stuff that sd.
Watching your blue dream with much interest.

Bapple,
Indeed it has Baps. I slept late then wake and baked. Still in a serene groove. Weather this way is wet and rainy with windy conditions and no hint of the sun or sky. Been this way for several days. Weather very conducive to the chill laid back groove I adore.
Top of the day to you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom