Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

Hello my 420 Mag chums!

Weather has calmed down here and day temps are now 27C. It was supposed to rain all weekend, but the clouds have been gathering over the sea and then blowing over us on their way to somewhere else. :phew:

All my big girls were watered. Portela and Hollands Hope with BioBizz Bloom and Plagron Green Sensation and the ASD with just water.

The Blue Dream is now 14 inches tall and getting her flower on. Pot is fairly large and still hasn't t dried out since transplant so nothing at all for her.

Blue Dream at day 42

image380.jpeg
image381.jpeg
image382.jpeg
image383.jpeg

The Portela budding up nicely and smelling exotic and exciting

image386.jpeg
image385.jpeg
image384.jpeg

The Hollands Hope is the nicest smelling cannabis plant I've ever grown. Putting on weight and fast.

image388.jpeg
image390.jpeg
image389.jpeg
image392.jpeg

The ASD still putting on weight, will probably pull her next Sunday.

image391.jpeg
image387.jpeg

image394.jpeg

There will be no Sunday update as we are going out of town for the day.

Hope everyone is having a super weekend wherever they are. :Namaste::green_heart::rollit::surf::grinjoint:

Bapple,
Peace and green blessings.
Travel safely.:Namaste:

Your little one looks awesome Bap. Loads of stretch in between nodes great for extra light on the budding points. What size pot she in?? *Prays to Shiva for sunny days for the both of us* I have no idea on off season plants I just hope my little one starts to flower as well normally how long would you say it takes for them to start flowering. I might have to tie her down a bit more before she explodes into flowering...

Hey Spart how's life!:ciao:

This time of year she will flower as soon as she reaches maturity.

I tipped my pot unto her sides over a period of 4 days to get the side branches to sprout. She is in a 30 litre pot I think.

At this time of year there is now about a month or so of reliable sun and perfect temps left so I tend to not do anything that will slow them down.....my ASD grown September to December last year (with an average of 8 hours direct sunlight daily) :allgood:only grew to 23 inches before the night temps slowed her down to a crawl. This time of year less is more.

Have a good week Spart.

Bapple,
Dood, I gotta say that the pot tipping on its side to produce side branching...Genius.
+reps man. Gotta try that next grow. I'm gonna borrow that. You mind?

Bapple,
Dood, I gotta say that the pot tipping on its side to produce side branching...Genius.
+reps man. Gotta try that next grow. I'm gonna borrow that. You mind?

Thanks for the reps but I got the tip from UptheHoller2 - why would I mind?

Hope your day is going swimmingly :thumb:

I love your HH & ASD. How is the weather in your area now? Many people say high temp will kill them. Is that true? I am worrying the weather now......

Hey Mr Chen! :ciao:

I love them also :grinjoint:

The weather right now is perfect for cannabis - 27C daytime highs and 18C nighttime lows.

Well the heat did not kill any of my girls - we had six weeks of scary temperatures (between 35C and 42C) I believe they would have grown taller and bigger, but when the high temperatures came they all stopped stretching except the Portela, she continued to stretch slowly but started losing her big fan leaves.

Cannabis is a superhero type plant - if you choose the right strain for your latitude and conditions, the plants are pretty unstoppable. You may get smaller yields, but they take a lot of stopping.

Hope all is well on your world :thumb:

I am worrying about the weather. Now I have one magnum & one midnight express. Both of them are growing slow. someone told me maybe cause by the weather. Day time is good, around 24-27°C, however, night time is 5-10°C. Δtemp between day and night is so huge. And It can be reach 45°+ in the day time two month later.....

Back
Top Bottom