Hello - 420 Magazine!

Bapple

I am a 2nd year outdoor grower, but new to this forum. I am in Southern Europe in a country where it's not legal, but one trips over growshops all over the place :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I have successfully grown and harvested 1 Buddha Purple Kush, 3 DP AutoMazars, 1 Buddha Magnum and 1 HSO Amherst Sour Diesel.

Totally hooked on growing my own stuff. I love gardening and grow tomatoes, chillis, peppers, okra, corn, stevia, herbs and fruit trees and flowers.

Last year as an amateur dropped 15 seeds but only managed to successfully sprout and grow 6 plants, with varying levels of yield. This year I am better prepared and have learned a lot from forums such as this. I have my full complement of chosen nutes and substrate and hope that this year will be bigger and badder. Let's face it, it's impossible to go back to the street poison, after one has grown ones own stash.

With a view to getting a months head start on the weather, Last month I took delivery of a Garland Growlight thingy and dropped 1 DP Hollands Hope, 1 Portela, 1 HSO Amherst sour diesel and 3 DP AutoMazar seeds. Only 2 of the AMs have sprouted and only one of the 3 photos has sprouted. As I very carelessly failed to label the photo sprouts, I can't tell which sprouted, but the leaves of the one successful photo looks indica I am going to guess that it's the HH that made it as both the others are sativas.

I may start a journal, but I'll see how I feel. Will be dropping at least 6 more seeds over the next 4 weeks.

I look forward to learning loads on here and contributing my bit.

:thumb:

:welcome: Bapple to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome brother! Definitely give some thought to starting a journal. Sharing knowledge is one of the best things about this site. Glad you decided to join up my friend.

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may assist you and your journey here on 420 MAGAZINE ®.

:welcome: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom