Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

:goodjob: Looks like a great bit of smoke Baps :bravo:

Hey Spart :ciao: :thanks:I hope it smokes as good as it smells :high-five:

ohhhhhh~very sorry to heared about that ill bunch, a kind of dehyration?
Other plants look good under the roasting weather. Although it is a bit leafy, The Bubbas Gift still looks like Sweet and dense~It surely will be a good smoke.
And I am curious that how is the reveg girl?

Hey Mr Chen :ciao:

The reveg girls got binned a few weeks ago, I wanted the space for my Bubbas Gift and had enough to do with the other girls.

All the other girls have now started flowering and the roasting weather has calmed down slightly. Hope all is well with you :Namaste:

Thats crazy hot weather you had the other week ,, I think you have taken them through really well :)
In a situation with extreme temps like that you are I would think half expect a casualty ,, But it looks like you is rocking on :thumb:

Hello Lord Jaga! :ciao::thanks:

It's fingers crossed with the hellish heat, it's dropped to 30C highs now and the girls started flowering properly over the weekend.

Good to see you :Namaste:

And my girls are off

image15784.jpeg
image15783.jpeg
image157811.jpeg
image15782.jpeg
image15780.jpeg
image15779.jpeg
image15778.jpeg

Nice healthy green Bapple.. Looking really good..I hope they make you smile when you check on them, enjoy'em...

plants are lookin good Bapple looks like the Sativa is coming out in them.

Nice healthy green Bapple.. Looking really good..I hope they make you smile when you check on them, enjoy'em...

Thanks Grizz, Big Budha! :thanks: there aren't many of them but they sure make me happy.:battingeyelashes::rollit:

Already got a shortlist of 8 strains - I want to grow two over winter....I may pop the seeds tomorrow or Monday.

Hope you're both having a super weekend.:Namaste::thanks::high-five:

So Bubbas Gift is all jarred up at 59% humidity, forgot to weigh them...perhaps tomorrow.

image15871.jpeg
image15875.jpeg

I will put an Aurora Ultra Confidential, Amherst Sour Diesel and a Raspberry Diesel, in soil tomorrow sometime.

Well, off on our annual wander-about - I will be off grid now until the middle of September. Will check in when possible.

Hope everyone is having a super Sunday :Namaste::allgood::rollit::ganjamon:

Nice to see you got some smoke there. Mine jarred up too but disappointing weight wise. 63g from 8.5 plants, lost 1.5 plants to budrot! Still it a learning curve for me and way better than the 2.2g i pulled last year, lol. Yes - 2.2g, it not a typo. Still got more plants to chop next wed so buds on the rest should not be airy but more dense. These will be the nugs i post pics of.

Hello :420:

Just a quick update.

UDC is dead :-(

image16911.jpeg

The Portela and 707 Truthband doing well, but now yellowing fast. Fed them both some BioBizz Bloom.

image16909.jpeg
image16912.jpeg
image16914.jpeg
image16910.jpeg

None of the freshman seeds germinated, so will try again when we return.

We are off again for another 10 days so read you all in a couple of weeks..

Sorry about the UD. It looks like she really dried up.

Hey Conradino! :ciao:

She never recovered from whatever that fungal thing was and it just got worse and returned yesterday to find her deceased.

No big shakes, will drop four seeds when I return, will be trying the Boom and Chem phenos, still 30C day highs and night lows of 21C here so at least another 3 months of acceptable growing temps.

Wow~62g dry is not bad at all!
How dose it smoke like?

The auto thc bomb smokes real nice. More of a heady stone and the buds smell very earthy and a tad hay-like, although once ground up it has a bit of a sweeter smell. The stuff i grew on the balcony smells better and is now curing. The rrf is a nice pleasant stone and good for chilling and helping to relax. Smells a wee bit citrusy. The 2 on the balcony only pulled approx 10g each and still to update my own journal with exact weights and pics. This will be left to cure for a good while before i try it. Off to florida for 2 weeks at the end of the month so got a friend coming over to look after the cats and to burp the jars to ensure a good cure. This should smoke better and be more pleasant to smoke.

Hello 420 :420::ciao:

So back to reality. Warm and humid day here 29C high. My two surviving girls are doing good. 707 Truthband is yellowing super fast but looks healthy and is putting on weight. Portela is doing great also but I think this is a different pheno from last years, but it's hard to tell as I Fimmed a lot this year and last year hardly at all. But she likes the spot underneath a tree better this year.

image17365.jpeg
image17364.jpeg
image17363.jpeg
image17362.jpeg
image17361.jpeg
image17360.jpeg
image17359.jpeg
image17358.jpeg
image17353.jpeg
image17352.jpeg
image17351.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a super summer. ::high-five: