Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Hey Sisco :cheer:

Sure glad Mmmmick came through with the pH chart. I couldn't find mine. Can't post pictures right now anyway. Read it carefully and you should be on your way. If you go too low, think of all the lock outs your creating. Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

It scared the crap out of me your wife and the poor Chika the dog too! But your still here and so am I...so there's no real harm done. That coffee looks great, I take minez black too..you know that allready...hey where the hell is my food man? It's been over 30 minutes. :peace:

Chika like it she always want to come with me on a drive :bravo: on the other side Miss K doesn't like the way I drive :helpsmilie:you are right about that. I am a crazy Montreal Driver.

Yes, as a matter of fact...it's worse. @#$W$% I'm gonna go put them in the soil, hope the roots get into some better stuff. I read that too much dolomite will bring your ph up too high and I think that may be the problem to my soil. So the fast acting dolomite may have been why my soil went from 6.8 to 8.

A case of OD it. I was also thinking that this journal is riddled with ooops and blunders from me mainly and maybe the Satori seeds were just not good, but it's too much coincidence. I did OK with my first grow and have a nice little stash still that can keep me comfy for a minute.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I really want to close this journal now and just take some time to re-group.

I can live without the meds, I've only started using it as meds this past year, before I would go to the chiropractor every month almost and that costs money I took pain killers, muscle relaxers but they cost allot and everything that I take has a serious potential of stomach and kidney problems. I live with back pain that some people say is small potatoes and I agree but when it's a whole week of nerve pinching pain down my leg I need something to help me forget about it and be a happy person and not a grumpy ass hole.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, the fact that my journal is telling me to stop growing for a while has come. I'll let the girls I have do what they do, I'll give them a fighting chance and try to nurture them back to life. But they pretty much have only got about a month left of growing to go. So, there it is. Now I'm not really gonna drop all and never come back. I find this place to be very nice...:) OOps and the people too.

Hi Sisco ;)

Sometimes we gotta do what we must and just set back and think it over.
You were traumatized all most from the beginning of this grow and I fully understand. Some times things just don't go well and I would say this was one of them. Know your feeling bad at the moment, that will pass.

Wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road you will try another indoor grow.

Get this one out of your system for a while and heal a bit. You can aways still bug me on my grow! :):):):)

Hey sisco, are you sure that's not slaked lime or builders lime? As near as I've been able to find out, dolomite doesn't do fast. It takes up to 3 months for results to show. If it's fast acting lime it's more likely to be hydrated or slaked lime rather than dolomite in it's natural form. A lot of flushing might help if the lime you used is fast acting.
The biggest issue I've found with liming is trying to figure out doseage, so I used 1/4 cup in 2 to 3 gallons of promix. I think thats on the light side and I'm not certain that dolomite helps in containers but promix is available with dolomite so I assume it has some benfit toward the late flower stage if not sooner.
You know if you stop growing I'm gonna feel guilty because I brought up dolomite lime as a way to handle your soil problems early on. I've had decent luck with it but went pretty low dose. I guess we all deal with different soil issues.
I understand your urge to close your journal, I felt the same when I went through 4 sets of clones to get my 126w grow running. Of course you have a finite season when outdoors, so there are only so many restarts that can be attempted. Sometimes a chance to step back and reset can make all the difference. Start with fresh soil next round even if you have to make a road trip to get a couple of bags of promix or Fox Farm and you'll probably cruise through your next grow with no issues.

Back pain is nothing to snear at, I've dealt with it since I was 16. I can't tolerate prescription meds very well. When it's getting into the leg as well it's particularly nasty. I'm usually down for 7 to 10 days per episode.
I hope you'll still be amongst us until you're ready for amother stab at a journal, wouldn't be the same without you. My apologies for any negative impact I may have had on your plants by suggesting ideas that didn't work out.

I hear bro, i'm doing the same thing round my way. The heat and killer grasshoppers ( I mean gigantic, they eat everything) have killed my crops. Re-grouping is the way to go when the numbers drop out of your favor.

Good luck on future endeavors sisco, I'm sure plenty of people will be here when you resume.

One

Hey brotha dont feel too bad about it I cant grow a damn thing in this cabinet it all turns to shit....
Oh the cam went out friday really be sure to check batteries that are in it :) and have 4 new AAs on hand

I have faith that you will learn from the mishaps and come out a better grower for them and you did good indoor so theres always that and next year you will conquer the great outdoors this I foretell and so it shall be written.

Hi Sisco ;)

Sometimes we gotta do what we must and just set back and think it over.
You were traumatized all most from the beginning of this grow and I fully understand. Some times things just don't go well and I would say this was one of them. Know your feeling bad at the moment, that will pass.

Wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road you will try another indoor grow.

Get this one out of your system for a while and heal a bit. You can aways still bug me on my grow! :):):):)
No doubt that I'm gonna keep on buggering you in your thread... family sticks together like shit to a feather. :thanks:

Don't sweat it brother. There's always next year. I think it will take me at least another 3 before I have enough experience to really do what I want. Stay positive and just keep on moving. Later, Sisco. I hope 420 will always be your second home.
Thanks much Bud Stankalot, my grow is dead but I ain't and all you guys are my peeps, can't leave my peeps.
A round of Oreo's and milk for all. ;)

Reece's and grapes. hmmm, I'll get back to ya on that one!
Yes, green seedless thanks to Peace man for that one.

Hey sisco, are you sure that's not slaked lime or builders lime? As near as I've been able to find out, dolomite doesn't do fast. It takes up to 3 months for results to show. If it's fast acting lime it's more likely to be hydrated or slaked lime rather than dolomite in it's natural form. A lot of flushing might help if the lime you used is fast acting.
Don't know? I'll check the bag in the morning.
The biggest issue I've found with liming is trying to figure out doseage, so I used 1/4 cup in 2 to 3 gallons of promix. I think thats on the light side and I'm not certain that dolomite helps in containers but promix is available with dolomite so I assume it has some benfit toward the late flower stage if not sooner.
You know if you stop growing I'm gonna feel guilty because I brought up dolomite lime as a way to handle your soil problems early on. I've had decent luck with it but went pretty low dose. I guess we all deal with different soil issues.
I understand your urge to close your journal, I felt the same when I went through 4 sets of clones to get my 126w grow running. Of course you have a finite season when outdoors, so there are only so many restarts that can be attempted. Sometimes a chance to step back and reset can make all the difference. Start with fresh soil next round even if you have to make a road trip to get a couple of bags of promix or Fox Farm and you'll probably cruise through your next grow with no issues.

Back pain is nothing to snear at, I've dealt with it since I was 16. I can't tolerate prescription meds very well. When it's getting into the leg as well it's particularly nasty. I'm usually down for 7 to 10 days per episode.
I hope you'll still be amongst us until you're ready for amother stab at a journal, wouldn't be the same without you. My apologies for any negative impact I may have had on your plants by suggesting ideas that didn't work out.
You didn't have any thing to do with my failed attempt at the outdoor. I'll keep using straight water to the girls, thanks my man and next time I'll have good soil or maybe just go soiless.
I hear bro, i'm doing the same thing round my way. The heat and killer grasshoppers ( I mean gigantic, they eat everything) have killed my crops. Re-grouping is the way to go when the numbers drop out of your favor.

Good luck on future endeavors sisco, I'm sure plenty of people will be here when you resume.

One
OH MAN, sucks! thanks for the possitive comments and I wish you the best for next season. Take care and keep in touch.

Hey brotha dont feel too bad about it I cant grow a damn thing in this cabinet it all turns to shit....
Oh the cam went out friday really be sure to check batteries that are in it :) and have 4 new AAs on hand
:thumb:
I have faith that you will learn from the mishaps and come out a better grower for them and you did good indoor so theres always that and next year you will conquer the great outdoors this I foretell and so it shall be written.

Stealthy! You left pictures in it from you're Mexican vacation...that shit stays in Mexico man! lol
I loved the Crisco kid on the address label! lol that was great it made my day. I put batteries in it and gave it a whack, but the lcd screen looks like mine... I snapped a few testing pics and now I have to figure out how to get them uploaded. I don't think my pc comes with that size card reader... there is a slot but I can't get it to click in. Maybe I can just use the USB cable to upload. Thanks for the camera bro! Hey is it me or does the camera bark when you take a picture? lol what is that?

YUP, I bow out to the seasons outdoor with a black eye and a bruised ego, but I live to grow another day.

Lesson learned from this is:

Never go too big, I was all like 12 females...crazy talk too much work and my site was not as away from other humans as I thought.

Satori, I don't know... thinking the germinating process took way too long and produced nothing, strange thing is that my Bubba Kush didn't do good either. Just don't know what to say about that.

Autoflowers needed a better grower to handle them, just cause they say they grow fast doesn't mean, grow it fast! Rushed into it under the pressure of having a summer crop.

I'm sure I'll look back and laugh at this and most likely be embarrassed by it too, but hey I'm human. Thanks fo' everything fellow growers.

Sisco I was speed reading back,, WTF soil you using? Dude I use black gold and most here use a bit more expense OFF. Hell I grew more than one crop in plain old 'MG' pardon the bad word on here. But as I type I have like 4-5 friends growing in MG and plants look great. Only complaint I ever had about MG was the water holding properties. Easy to get root rot if ya don't let the pots 'lighten up' but then I figure we all know not to soak our plants by now. I seen that sprout that looked sad. Bummer. Alot of people get to technical. Hell I know I don't. Got to remember Marijuana is a weed, with a capital W. But it does LOVE fert's, after afew weeks. Best to ya my friend. keep it Green

What the hell Sisco ? We all have our times, that nothing goes as planned and I mean you had more than your share this time around. It's really easy for things to turn out the wrong way. Everyday when I get up I look out the window to see if everything is all-right. With growing ya never know.:smokin:

Yeah, someday you will look back an laugh about all this. Like you said, you learned what not to do next time and have learned a lot. :)

Why take beans on a rocket? :yahoo:

Sorry, just a comment he made else where. :cheer:

Stealthy! You left pictures in it from you're Mexican vacation...that shit stays in Mexico man! lol
I loved the Crisco kid on the address label! lol that was great it made my day. I put batteries in it and gave it a whack, but the lcd screen looks like mine... I snapped a few testing pics and now I have to figure out how to get them uploaded. I don't think my pc comes with that size card reader... there is a slot but I can't get it to click in. Maybe I can just use the USB cable to upload. Thanks for the camera bro! Hey is it me or does the camera bark when you take a picture? lol what is that?

Hah did you see the one with the donkey and the naked chick?.... man I felt bad for the donkey... she was a dog! oooh wait a minute I didnt take that one to mexico lol :tokin:

Didnt I put the usb cord in there? man what a dolt I am if I didnt...:rolleyes3
Ok just read that again lol should be able to use the usb without software what windows you using? XP?

You whacked it a still no pic? well whack it harder lol... if the screen is messed up the pics will be too. possible the ride might have killed it completely that sounds like your luck but you got nothing to lose by a well placed knock I guess. :goodluck:

I just pulled the roots out of the hempy bucket and all I can say is holey hell what a root system... it came out the shape of the bucket and stood up on its own reclaiming the perlite was a chore.

Between these roots and my hempy tomatoes Im sold on hempy. Im going to get my cousin to switch to hempy and OC+ that will make my life easy lol.

Back
Top Bottom