First Grow - Bag Seeds - Germinated July 27 2015

How much longer Jim? That temp is a bit high.....

I thought I would chop this morning. I could take it any time, just wanted to see the trichs turn cloudy with some amber.

jim good first learning grow, might i suggest following the link in my signature to a learning series that will teach you how and when your plants need various nutrients, and why. I look forward to your next grow, who did you use for seeds?

Just bag seed G00ch. I'll look into your link. Edit: Original Sensible Seeds

Your trichome shots are beautiful and glittery, MJ. So happy for you!

Thanks girl. I saw you tiny DD....looking forward to that one. I'm been using the bud taken last Friday. It's getting smoother with only that short cure. This final chop is going to be so sweet.

I know the grow was just bag, but i thought i read you ordered some for the next grow but they didnt make it and they were sending off more?

Original Sensible Seeds. They still haven't shipped my new order yet but email said that they would add some extra freebies.

Mary's Final Harvest

Mary - Day 118
12/12 Started 10/3/2015

Today was the day. I am almost out of street weed so I decided my Wake and Bake would be from the jar of last week's harvest. The very short cure has done wonders to the potency. Anyway, in my heavily medicated state, I decided that the remaining buds must now be dried and cured.

Her final photos in the cabinet.

IMG_219214.JPG
IMG_219418.JPG
IMG_219515.JPG
IMG_219616.JPG

I have to admit that the buds filled out well.

IMG_219819.JPG

After a lite trim

IMG_220120.JPG

IMG_220020.JPG

Her little shoe box drying room

IMG_220218.JPG

Congratulations on your harvest MagicJim. Enjoy the buds of your labor. :volcano-smiley:

Mary is in the jar

What a pleasure and a great experience this has been for me. I guess any degree of success on one's first grow is something that can be counted as victory. Anyway, I thank 420 mag for the platform to document this and everyone who followed this adventure. :thanks:

Buds have been drying in a shoe box. In my harvest excitement I forgot to wash these buds. :oops:

Final dry weight for the last three colas is 13 grams which brings her grand total weight to 16 grams. :yummy: The buds are airy yet very sticky with resin.

Smoke report: The best I've ever grown. It's still a little dry on inhale but gets me where I want to go. Since I've smoked cigarettes for way too many years, I'm unable to provide much information regarding taste and smell. It smells and tastes like weed. In the jar it smells like the bottom of a lawn mower. It's bag weed.

Again, thanks to all of you. I've made great friends and learned much. :circle-of-love:

IMG_224618.JPG
IMG_224725.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom